Shiba Inu 1.1.3 puplet.

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
Pelo

WICD not working to day

#31 Post by Pelo »

French team is working hard to add some european languages in Virtual keyboard xvkbd version 3.7. Polish will soon be available.
I tested my own version in Shiba INU, that is perfect, but my process is something 'Bidouille', I call polish as russian, not to have to change the menu.
Spanish is OK, menu and files, included a long time ago by the japanese creator.

WICD not working to day
Frisbee does the job

Pupjibaros try to go ahead, with new apps. Congratulations to the americanos (del sur).
Attachments
macron.jpg
WICD : was ok on may 8th, 2017
(60.75 KiB) Downloaded 683 times
Last edited by Pelo on Sun 07 May 2017, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

oui

#32 Post by oui »

Hi

I did frugal install shiba inu 2.0.0, a beautiful distro working (more than) well as (my first impression) but how to add software?

I need in each installation

- hangul (Korean writing) input (or Japanese or Tamil!) and, oft course, fonts, and an text system able to handle with it
- merkaartor to cartography my town and land
- gramps to have access to my genealogic dates as I did build a tree, an unpleasant and long work so that I will not renounce to it...

I don't understand how Slackware users continue to find itself comfortable without more applications!

Kind regards

Pelo

shiba Inu > test Wicd.

#33 Post by Pelo »

WICD
shiba Inu test Wicd. Click the blue To jump to the topic, and feed back.
OUI back to Puppy Linux.. once again. Ubuntu is so boring... Slackware too ? i could not give an opinion, never tried.

Pelo

Jessie, the latina, coloured and charming

#34 Post by Pelo »

Shiba inu and Pupjibaro jessie should get better results..
Pupjibaro Jessie is the only Puppy released with Debian Jessie repository.
Don't miss the Pupjibaro stretch (beta) , but taste before, with an 'a', Jessie, the latina, coloured and charming
Sure americanos have their own repos, where jibaros are used to download.
But North Americans should give it a try. Jessie is perhaps what they have been waiting for so long.
Attachments
Stretch .jpg
Stretching en la pampa de Argentina.
(72.63 KiB) Downloaded 344 times
Last edited by Pelo on Sun 10 Sep 2017, 09:51, edited 2 times in total.

Pelo

MTpaint.exe, will capture your virtual machine at boot-up

#35 Post by Pelo »

Virtualmachine, my pupjibaro starts, but explodes as soon as arrived on desktop !!??
Screenshot by MTpaint are much easier to do even with Windows Seven.
Attachments
pizza.pup.jpg
Pizzappup, but shiba inu too,
(67.34 KiB) Downloaded 368 times
Last edited by Pelo on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 08:17, edited 4 times in total.

Pelo

i never failed to install, excepted last months

#36 Post by Pelo »

i never failed to install, excepted last months with my virtual machine. not only Shiba inu, but last debian puppies just brainstormed by our best known learners.
I will joins pubjibaro Stretch beside Siba Inu in my pendrive 4GB. New operator 4frre' replces 'SR' or access to wireless, must better. however i am surprised that Wlan1 (dongle) works without adding a pet (kernel 3.18.22)
That is not a problem..
Attachments
freebox.jpg
(40.13 KiB) Downloaded 367 times

Robert123

#37 Post by Robert123 »

Thanks Pelo for highlighting this Pup - running this now on my T42 - very stable.
Devuan Linux, Stardust 013 (4.31) updated [url]https://archive.org/details/Stardustpup013glibc2.10[/url]
s57(2018)barebone[url]https://sourceforge.net/projects/puppy-linux-minimal-builds/files/s57%282018%29barebones.iso/download[/url]

Pelo

si a usted le gusta mas de hablar Spanish

#38 Post by Pelo »

si a usted le gusta mas de hablar Spanish jump here
Mtpaint again in pupjibaro, version 64 bits Shiba Inu. What a luky man is el pasajero (passenger) Pelo to have so pretty puppies done by South-americans.. No need to help to build, no need to Linux, only to use.
You just have to feed back some details to improve, in spanish if you like to practice lessons teached at school by el profesor, when you were teenagers.
Attachments
marcadores.jpg
Bookmarker added
(49.07 KiB) Downloaded 313 times

Pelo

slacko born later than 5.5 generation : Gramps fails

#39 Post by Pelo »

Gramps, no ways to register your family and you with any slacko born later than 5.5 generation. Should we take again a paper and a pencil with newest puppies.?
Dpup Stretch ? which one ? the Pupjibaro's one, gives some hope with gramps 4.2.5, but it is to get you deceived more, there is again an error message, but sent by gramps, which is an huge progress.

Mayou

video pupjibaro stretch please me. Download Iso done para ve

#40 Post by Mayou »

video pupjibaro stretch please me. Download Iso done para ver. Se hablo espana, only music as comment.

hamoudoudou

Be informed that Version 3.8 is released (Xvkbd)

#41 Post by hamoudoudou »

lot of people choose spanish as foreign language and use puppies from pupjibaro countries. So Shiba Inu as virtual keyboard included in the menu.
Be informed that Version 3.8 is released (Xvkbd) With no bling bling.
:) bling bling was added by users to get yankee's puppy pretty. Shiba Inu is Coloured as clothes in south america
Attachments
xvkbd.jpg
bling bling keyboard 3.7
(47.48 KiB) Downloaded 115 times