Getting Connected

Using applications, configuring, problems
bobanshirl

Getting Connected

#1 Post by bobanshirl »

Okay,Here Goes,With Puppy 2.02 I have managed to find where to enter my valid details ie phone number login and password.I clicked on connect and it dialled out like a goodun,well done I thought except right at the end after exiting shell and starting PPP session,and PPP negotiation detected,Starting pppd@Thurs 31 Aug it then said The PPP Daemon has died pppd options err(exit code=2).I just hope there is an easy solution to this and before someone asks what modem I am using well there is nothing wrong with the modem,I came off and went back in with Puppy ver 2 and I am presently on line with it and typing this.Appreciate any help.Cheers

Sage

#2 Post by Sage »

This item looks remarkably like a similar one you entered in the Beginner section - and got several replies. Duplicate posting is discouraged. Speak to John. There has been a lot of discussion on this topic. You are expected to do some of your own Searching. Or ask Shirl?

muggins

#3 Post by muggins »

Or ask Shirl?
now where was that post that said sage had no sense of humour?

bobanshirl

getting connected

#4 Post by bobanshirl »

I reckon Sage has one hell of a sense of humour does he like Onion

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#5 Post by Flash »

Sage's sense of humor is so obsure that few besides Himself appreciate it. :lol:

raffy

extraordinary

#6 Post by raffy »

You won't be "sage" if you're an ordinary person saying ordinary things. :wink:
Puppy user since Oct 2004. Want FreeOffice? [url=http://puppylinux.info/topic/freeoffice-2012-sfs]Get the sfs (English only)[/url].