mp3 files played by server not working right

Using applications, configuring, problems
matchpoint

#16 Post by matchpoint »

Limbo, your song transitions for me on both Chromium 63/32 and the latest PaleMoon.

Limbomusic

aw snap

#17 Post by Limbomusic »

green: Yeah the "aw, snap something went wrong, try to reload"-error message HAS troubled me on occasion in Chrome. But only on heavy websites and old hardware with little ram. I had that problem on an old stationary pc not so long ago. It had tahr32_6.0.5 on it. with a 2gb swap and 2gb ram. I never found out why chrome would crash. So its interesting that u point that out.
The problem was solved by installing tahr64_6.0.6 and a newer version of chrome - hasnt crashed since.

But this mp3 auto-play problem is not related to that anyway - cause it happens on all kinds of different machines. It just never occured to me that it could be a browser problem.

greengeek

Re: aw snap

#18 Post by greengeek »

Limbomusic wrote:But this mp3 auto-play problem is not related to that anyway - cause it happens on all kinds of different machines. It just never occured to me that it could be a browser problem.
I just feel that Chrome has this habit of stuffing up memory pointers resulting in weird symptoms. Hard to believe that a Google product gets memory flags so wrong - yet Chrome just seems so much less stable than Firefox used to be.