Distrowatch listing for Debian Dog

A home for all kinds of Puppy related projects
emil

Distrowatch listing for Debian Dog

#1 Post by emil »

Hello fred and all contributers,

Reading the review on Quirky Linux on distrowatch I wonder if you are interested to put DebianDog on the waiting list. The criteria for a listing (homepage, support, history) surly are met. On the other hand it would also attract some - maybe - unwanted traffic.

What do you think?
kind regards
emil

-------------------------------
sorry I am a bit rusty with forum postings and wanted to just post this in one of the debian Dog threads ...

fredx181

Re: Distrowatch listing for Debian Dog

#2 Post by fredx181 »

emil wrote:Hello fred and all contributers,

Reading the review on Quirky Linux on distrowatch I wonder if you are interested to put DebianDog on the waiting list. The criteria for a listing (homepage, support, history) surly are met. On the other hand it would also attract some - maybe - unwanted traffic.

What do you think?
kind regards
emil

-------------------------------
sorry I am a bit rusty with forum postings and wanted to just post this in one of the debian Dog threads ...
Thanks emil !

Well.. I don't think it's very realistic and to be honest I personally don't care much about it.
Fact is that "Debiandog" on itself isn't continued anymore, it's split now in a few different projects with different names.
Also I think there's need for more developers/contributors working together on it, so it could get more mature.

So far my 2 cents, but I'm curious what others think about it.

Fred

zagreb999

#3 Post by zagreb999 »

with respect!

it is absolutely necessary to be
published on distrowatch...
debiandog and derivatives...
the
best linux os!