copierge filed large file into small space-block error fix?

Using applications, configuring, problems
bigpup

#16 Post by bigpup »

Photorec is nothing but run it and see what it finds.

That will be $10,000 fee for that info!
The things they do not tell you, are usually the clue to solving the problem.
When I was a kid I wanted to be older.... This is not what I expected :shock:
YaPI(any iso installer)

boof

#17 Post by boof »

thx for trying, but sda6 has been erased, formatted and re-created and populated. I see I have little chance of recovery with my v limited knowledge, and it's not worth the extreme cost of professional recovery. I will just have to proceed without the file. +1 for experience.

end thread pls.

boof

periodic e-prompter needed

#18 Post by boof »

I have some behaviours to bring into my life as regular events, and need an e-prompter to remind me to do them through each day. I also need the reminder to stay onscreen and my computer be unusable for a period of time to make sure I do them. It needs to be cheatproof and run forever, with display modifications possible as the actions needed change. BTW I have the periodic interrupter with the Lama on screen, but it's useless as it doesn't disable the kbrd/mouse when active and has no timeout. This is my cheap option, because otherwise I'll have to pay someone to contact me and remind me to do these things. Something in my brain refuses to allow me to alter my lifestyle. I know what to do, I know it will improve my life, I just can't do it alone. And I live alone, with little human contact. Going out is difficult due to impairment. I have few friends, who have their own lives to live.