Abiword and gnumeric have been replaced by LibreOffice Writer and LibreOffice Calc respectively since Fatdog64-710 (2016), see Fatdog64 710 Beta2 history.
Abiword isn't officially supported in the current release but there is a way to install the version built for Fatdog64-710.
To install the unsupported Abiword:
1. Download the old package abiword 3.0.1 for Fatdog64-710.
2. Download this dependency libical 1.0 for Fatdog64-710.
3. Download osmo 0.2.10 for Fatdog64-710.
4. Right-click and install the package downloaded in #1.
5. Right-click and install the package downloaded in #2. You will be asked to confirm that you want to replace (downgrade) the currently installed libical 3.0.3. Say yes. This will break osmo (see next step).
6. Step #5 broke osmo. Right-click and install the package downloaded in #3. This should repair osmo.
Following the above steps I was able to install Abiword in Fatdog64-810 and start with an empty document inside. I didn't go any further because I much prefer LibreOffice, so YMMV. Also, downgrading libical could be incompatible with other packages in the Fatdog64-810 repositories, I just don't know. _________________ Fatdog64-810|+Packages|Kodi|gtkmenuplus
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum