Hacao in www.linuxlinks.com !

Promote Puppy !

raffy

Fast Move!

#2 Post by raffy »

Again, congrats! I guess the difference between Hacao and GrafPup (with Hacao listed) is the submission of information to the said sites? Many sites like these are eager to obtain new information about distros.

Puplets like Hacao's can take advantage of such listing by mentioning somewhere in the description about Puppy as its parent. After all, it will be nice to gather the whole Puppy family by just adding "Puppy" to your distro search :)

The larger the Puppy (and Linux) family, the freer is the computing world.

Cheers!

PS - Alas, Hacao, I will reach only Malaysia in my current tour from Tokyo via Singapore. Maybe next year I will reach Thailand and Vietnam ;)

Re: Fast Move!

#3 Post by Guest »

raffy wrote:Again, congrats! I guess the difference between Hacao and GrafPup (with Hacao listed) is the submission of information to the said sites? Many sites like these are eager to obtain new information about distros.

Puplets like Hacao's can take advantage of such listing by mentioning somewhere in the description about Puppy as its parent. After all, it will be nice to gather the whole Puppy family by just adding "Puppy" to your distro search :)

The larger the Puppy (and Linux) family, the freer is the computing world.

Cheers!

Thanks for your advices !
raffy wrote: PS - Alas, Hacao, I will reach only Malaysia in my current tour from Tokyo via Singapore. Maybe next year I will reach Thailand and Vietnam ;)
Welcome to Viet Nam :D

Thanks,

Hacao

#4 Post by Hacao »

Hacao forget log in !