Toshiba Tecra A6 still can't get puppy out of the boot

Booting, installing, newbie
RVcook

Toshiba Tecra A6 still can't get puppy out of the boot

#1 Post by RVcook »

I went to the forward suggested and tried the "nopcmcia" at #, also the string
"puppy acpi=strict acpi=noirq pci=biosirq pci=nosort irqpoll routeirq" no quotes and still nada, zip, zilch. I googled again and found the same things as before I posted yesterday. most had to do with Ubuntu and I installed it sucessfully. Puppy, I want to use as a live CD.

Toshiba Tecra A6 - T 2300 - 1.66 w/ 2 GB ram

This is how new I am, most of the google had to do with a busy box is that applicable with me???

Any other suggestions would be really appreciated and thanks to John for getting back to me.

I'm really glad to start getting my computer life back and will feel even better with the solution and the satisfaction of accomplishment even if I needed help. Glad to be back in the saddle again after 35 years.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#2 Post by Flash »

RVcook, shouldn't this post have been added to your original one? Now you have two threads going on the same subject. It's very confusing to other people using the forum, including the people who might be trying to help you.

RVcook

#3 Post by RVcook »

Oooops...sorry about the dup post. Please disregard. I don't post very often...as you can obviously tell...