Next 2.15 release...

A home for all kinds of Puppy related projects
Pizzasgood

#16 Post by Pizzasgood »

I've got the latest web_215.sfs file uploading as I type. I still haven't figured out why 2.15CE doesn't like Flash. Other Puppies will work fine with it though. I also fixed the large icons problem it had (only in JWM). They're all the correct size now.
No, I'll release as RC3 and hope I don't have to release RC4! I'm really, REALLY tired of the whole process at the moment - no problem with the people or anything, just that it takes so much effort to try and cover all the bases. I'll get across the line alright, but I feel like one of those marathon runners staggering to the finish on pure instinct!
I know what you mean. That's how I feel when I'm in the RC stage of Pizzapup. It helps when you look back on everything you've learned and done. :)
[size=75]Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. --Muad'Dib[/size]
[img]http://www.browserloadofcoolness.com/sig.png[/img]

Billwho?
Trialing 4.20

#17 Post by Billwho? »

I chose shutdown and left the machine to its own devices last night, came back in one hour and it had shut down on its own. Since then it seems to be shutting down properly so maybe there was a heap of junk in swap that it was trying to clear out. Anyway thanks for the heads-up Whoodo
Linux = Learning through doing :shock: :? :D
The learning curve may be steep but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
You just have to pass the occasional oncoming train to get there.

Gekko

#18 Post by Gekko »

WhoDo, incase you didn't know, you have dev status on the bug tracker so you can change the issue statuses to closed, etc. and assign bugs to yourself and others.

WhoDo

#19 Post by WhoDo »

Gekko wrote:WhoDo, incase you didn't know, you have dev status on the bug tracker so you can change the issue statuses to closed, etc. and assign bugs to yourself and others.
Thanks, Gekko. I didn't know that ... until now.

Cheers
[i]Actions speak louder than words ... and they usually work when words don't![/i]
SIP:whodo@proxy01.sipphone.com; whodo@realsip.com