Puppy 2.15CE FINAL and .sfs files - SOLVED

Using applications, configuring, problems
Scoticus

Puppy 2.15CE FINAL and .sfs files - SOLVED

#1 Post by Scoticus »

Have I missed something along the line between RC2 Standard Edition Plus and Final release. When RC2 was offered up we were given the varying options and I went for "Standard Edition RC2 + web_215.sfs + OOo_215.sfs = Office Edition" which best met my needs.

I decided to ignore everything until final release and suffered the various bandwidth exceeded frustrations and am only now attempting to set up an Office Edition but find that when I click on the download offerings that web_215.sfs is no where to be seen. I found a OO22.sfs which will get me half way there but what has happened to the web file.

I would prefer to have everything in place giving me my preferred options of Open Office and Opera.

Can someone please advise on this matter

Thanking you in anticipation.

Ian
Last edited by Scoticus on Sun 29 Apr 2007, 08:53, edited 1 time in total.

WhoDo

Re: Puppy 2.15CE FINAL and .sfs files

#2 Post by WhoDo »

Scoticus wrote:... I click on the download offerings that web_215.sfs is no where to be seen. I found a OO22.sfs which will get me half way there but what has happened to the web file.

I would prefer to have everything in place giving me my preferred options of Open Office and Opera.

Can someone please advise on this matter
Don't know where it is you're clicking, Ian, but here is the wiki downloads page that shows web_215.sfs among other things.

Hope that helps.
[i]Actions speak louder than words ... and they usually work when words don't![/i]
SIP:whodo@proxy01.sipphone.com; whodo@realsip.com

Scoticus

Puppy 2.15CE FINAL and .sfs files

#3 Post by Scoticus »

Many thanks

I had been looking at the Puppy Linux web pages where the link only gave 2.15 CE which I thought a bit strange.

Ian