Lighthouse pup

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
djthor

Lighthouse pup

#1 Post by djthor »

I really like this pup. I am currently running from a multi-session dvd-r after adding the mariner.sfs and the pkg.sfs from 215ce, remaster to a single .iso file.
So far everything just works. Sound blaster audigyse, works great. xorg video at 1024x768-24. Cups printing install, had to download a package for it...works. I like the look and feel options, and the easy links to edit just about everthing. I don't have a problem with the size, so with the two sfs packages added, this has just about everything one could want. Streamtuner....awesome work, thanks for that. I just can't wait for your next version so I can do it all again. I've never used GQview, but it opens and seems to work ok. So far nothing has stalled for me. Tazok if you've any specific questions on how something is working or not just ask, cause I would love to see that next version be all it can be. Even tho it's just beta this is my default puppy for now.

Thanks to all you puppy deviate creators out there, I've used most of them by now, and am very impressed with puppy, period. Their all GREAT!!!

Keep up the good work.
djthor