Joined: 04 May 2005 Posts: 15117 Location: Paradox Realm
Posted: Thu 22 Sep 2005, 09:30 Post_subject:
Nice simple games are often the most addictive . . .
For those new to this sort of thing - this download is double archived . . .
* Download file
* Open File Managers MtoolsFM
* Locate file and select it and then use g unzip (I thought this was something called "gun zip" . . .) gunzip is the opposite of gzip - that decompresses the tar file in this case
* In the olden days tar (tape archives) were used - tar
tar I believe is not a compressor just makes a file and all its sub directories into one tar file - so select the tar file and untar
* Then locate the files in bin I think it is and run them - do not run - right click on the file and look for permissions - change the permission to runnable
Can all that be done from the command line?
No doubt but not by me - the above (if you have never done it before is a handful - the first few times)
- then you gets it and it is easy . . .
See how we look after our newest Puppys? _________________ Puppy WIKI Edited_time_total