Test iso 11th Oct

Discuss anything specific to using Puppy on a multi-session disk
Pizzasgood

#16 Post by Pizzasgood »

I think that Barry is concentrating on the development of multisession DVD at the moment because it is rewarding his attention with rapid improvement.
Especially considering that multisession DVD was way behind not to long ago. It's basically a phase. Work on this a bit, then that a bit, rinse, and repeat :)
[size=75]Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. --Muad'Dib[/size]
[img]http://www.browserloadofcoolness.com/sig.png[/img]

BarryK
Puppy Master

#17 Post by BarryK »

We are still supporting multisession-CD, and report from Ted Dog is that it works well. The improvements we are making are affecting the m.s.-CD as well, though DVD is inherently superior it seems.

#18 Post by Guest »

BarryK wrote:We are still supporting multisession-CD, and report from Ted Dog is that it works well. The improvements we are making are affecting the m.s.-CD as well, though DVD is inherently superior it seems.
Thanks you all for replies. It is satisfying to know that ms-CD will also be developped along with other things.

I am really waiting eagerly for Bug Free Puppy 1.0.6. I am sure it is not too far away.

Thanks Barry for a wonderful thing. I am sure everybody appreciates your work towards making this world a better place by getting us rid of God Forsaken, Good For Nothing, WINDOWS