SEARCHING; Ways to search the forum for problems/solutions

Booting, installing, newbie
jrb

#106 Post by jrb »

d4rkn1ght wrote:
rufwoof wrote:I use google to search the forum. Just append site:murga-linux.com to the search criteria i.e.

searched for text site:murga-linux.com
That's exactly what I used to do but instead of Google, my choice is DuckDuckGo. Eventually I just got tired of typing site:murga-linux.com everytime I want to search. So I've been using a silly little search page I made years ago for my personal use. Not the greatest design, though. :oops:
Nice one d4rkn1ght! You just got a new customer. :D I like DuckDuckGo and I like your simple design with a restful colours. Well done!

d4rkn1ght

#107 Post by d4rkn1ght »

jrb wrote:
d4rkn1ght wrote:
rufwoof wrote:I use google to search the forum. Just append site:murga-linux.com to the search criteria i.e.

searched for text site:murga-linux.com
That's exactly what I used to do but instead of Google, my choice is DuckDuckGo. Eventually I just got tired of typing site:murga-linux.com everytime I want to search. So I've been using a silly little search page I made years ago for my personal use. Not the greatest design, though. :oops:
Nice one d4rkn1ght! You just got a new customer. :D I like DuckDuckGo and I like your simple design with a restful colours. Well done!
Thanks! :) I made the site just for personal use and out of necessity, because I'm not a Google fan. I'm glad you like it. :)

bark-woof-fetch

#108 Post by bark-woof-fetch »