bravo for the new puppy 1.0.2!

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
oui

bravo for the new puppy 1.0.2!

#1 Post by oui »

Hi

I find the new puppy 1.0.2 very professionall!

In the first minute, I was disappointed about Opera. Especially about the heavy and unfriendly "first start" procedure: one PC did start Opera, but only after different tests, really unfriendly. the second PC didn't pass these annoying point... so that puppy 1.0.2 can't be used on this pc (because Opera is the only one email programm in the new version...).

But I was in a better mood after I did try to use my Hotmail boxes with Opera in puppy 1.0.2 on the PC (laptop) where Opera goes: it was possible (with Mozilla I did only open the boxes to look for my emails but it wasn't possible to send email from Mozilla in puppy 1.0.1)!

Texmaker seems good.

The spreadsheet is problematical. Where is the "help". What is with the compatibility with other leader formats of spreadsheet (DBase or Excel) or saving into text file format as a way for the transfer to other systems? The new programm don't recognize such files in his menu. It is not possible to drag and drop etc...

Yours truly

oui

Ian
Official Dog Handler

#2 Post by Ian »

To get all the functions in Planmaker you will have to buy the full version from Softmaker.