Forum name change

What features/apps/bugfixes needed in a future Puppy
rarsa

#16 Post by rarsa »

hahahaha, I hapen to do a lot of cooking myself, and I always wonder 'what were they thinking?' when I get a recipe that says 'leave it in the oven until fully cooked but not to much or it will dry up' what????

As with shooting cannons from a schooner, you can only get it right the third time you try :)

Lobster
Official Crustacean

#17 Post by Lobster »

So it is possible that changing Howto to "recipes" might help some people? Others (me mostly :oops:) are so confused or confusing they think everyone should think in a sensible or crazy way that meets their expectations. Sorry about that

m m m . . .

I think if Flash is happy with the occasional moving and can change to the name he wants then everything is 'cooking'
Puppy Raspup 8.2Final 8)
Puppy Links Page http://www.smokey01.com/bruceb/puppy.html :D

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#18 Post by Flash »

'Recipes' sounds good to me, but that shouldn't matter. The question is, how will it look to someone who's new to the forum? I didn't have any problem understanding what the How-To forum was supposed to be for, but it's pretty clear that a lot of people who are new to the Puppy forum can't figure it out. :( So as a matter of practicality, the name should be adjusted until it gets the desired results.

What does JohnM say?

JohnMurga
Site Admin

#19 Post by JohnMurga »

Flash wrote:What does JohnM say?
Leave it how it is ...

It is clear enough.

Cheers
JohnM