* Print photographs 1-up, 2-up, 4-up or with any user-selectable number of rows and columns.
* Create posters, split over several pages.
* Arrange images into a sort of Carousel, fading from one to another. (Ideal for CD labels)
* Crop images to fit a specific frame.
* Apply a decorative border to an image.
* Make use of ICC colour profiles to provide accurate output.
* Send 16-bit data to the printer, to avoid "contouring" problems in smooth gradients.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum