DVD rippen aber komplett und vollständig

Monson

DVD rippen aber komplett und vollständig

#1 Post by Monson »

Hallo Leute,

ich such derzeit eine Konfigurationseinstellung bei den verschiedenen Ripprogrammen, bei denen ich nicht nur die englische DVD-Titel bekomme, sondern neben der deutschen Spur auch alle anderen, sowie auch alle möglichen Audiospuren, also neben Stereo, Mono auch AC3.

Letzten Endes also alles, was auf der Original-DVD drauf ist. Zweck: private Sicherungskopie meines gekauften Originals.

Ich möchte dann selbständig entscheiden, welche Sprachen und Audiospuren ich jeweils zu einer neuen DVD zusammensetzen möchte.

Bisher getestet: Xvidtool, pdvdrsab, Pupdvdtool:
Keines konnte meine Wünsche erfüllen, vor allem auch deshalb, weil es nur die englische Audiospur geholt hat.

Bisheriges Programm unter Windows, welches das für mich zur vollsten Zufriedenheit erledigte: Smartripper 2.41.

Gibt es da eine fertige Lösung für Puppy4.00+?

Gruß,

Monson
[b]DE[/b]:Wer nicht wa:hlt, hat nichts zu melden/maulen. [b]EN[/b]:Those not voting have nothing to say/moan about.
Puppy 4.21; CD2HDD; AMD64 & X86. Slow: Laptop x86-PI@133MHz-64mb RAM (modded Puppy); Fast:Laptop AMD64X2@2.2GHz-4gb RAM.

zigbert

#2 Post by zigbert »

Pburn can copy the complete DVD, but you will need a double-layer DVD. As long as you use a single-layer (4.4GB) it will skip all extras, and keep only the movie file. That is ONE of all *.vob files.

Sigmund

Monson

#3 Post by Monson »

Hello zigbert,

that does not exactly help me.

Smartripper ripped the complete DVD in Backup mode with all files and put everything in a directory of my choice. As that program is not serviced and updated anymore I now have an original it cannot rip completely and as I don't have the source code I have no chance to modify Smartripper to get working again.

Then, with Pinnacle Instantcopy, I was able to shrink the complete original to a 4.4gb single layer DVD with no noticable quality downgrade to the original DVD. That was the main advantage, but there does exist another one:

In Instantcopy I can also decide to make a separate german version DVD and separate english version DVD and any other language version of the supported DVD orignal.

Or as an alternative split up the original single DVD to a film DVD and a making of and trailer DVD, thereby enhancing the quality output of the compressed film DVD up to an uncompressed original film DVD.

So what I'm actually looking for is a DVD-ripping program in linux that puts every file on DVD to harddisk, regardless of the current region code, and therefore not reduced to the current region code notated somewhere in the system that the other rippers under puppy all obey.

I want to compare the high quality output of Instantcopy to available linux shrinking software to see if I can switch to linux for these tasks.

So Pburn does not seem to be the right program for the task I have in mind.
Maybe there could be an option to the existing rippers, so that I can rip the DVD regardless of which region code is active?

Thanks anyway for responding, do you have any other ideas?

Bye, Monson

Monson

#4 Post by Monson »

An alle deutschen Forenteilnehmer,

wer meine englische Antwort an zigbert nicht versteht, möge diese bei Bedarf bitte erfragen, ich kann den Text dann auch übersetzt hier nochmals schreiben.

Gruß,

Monson