Audacious 2.3

Audio editors, music players, video players, burning software, etc.
Iguleder

Audacious 2.3

#1 Post by Iguleder »

Here it is, Audacious 2.3 ... nothing to say. A fast and efficient music player, similar to the old Winamp. It's ideal for netbooks and small screens, very snappy on my Eee.

Also, you can customize it with plugins and themes ... :)

The package was made from Ubuntu Lucid packages, it includes Audacious and some libraries it needs, nothing fancy. It's stripped and trimmed.

Download: audacious-2.3-lupu.pet
Locales: audacious_NLS-2.3-lupu.pet
List of packages included in the PETs: included-packages.txt
MD5 sums: md5sums.txt

I'm not sure about this, it may require the devx installed for things like Perl and Python. I have it installed on each and every Puppy, so I don't know :)

This is my first PET with Pdebthing, so please don't kill me :)

Database entries:

Code: Select all

audacious-2.3|audacious|2.3||BuildingBlock|8173K||audacious-2.3-lupu.pet||small and fast audio player which supports lots of formats|ubuntu|lucid||
audacious_NLS-2.3|audacious_NLS|2.3||BuildingBlock|2112K||audacious_NLS-2.3-lupu.pet||small and fast audio player which supports lots of formats - locale data|ubuntu|lucid||
Attachments
audacious.png
(5.43 KiB) Downloaded 1526 times
audacious-gtkui.png
(10.82 KiB) Downloaded 1511 times
[url=http://dimakrasner.com/]My homepage[/url]
[url=https://github.com/dimkr]My GitHub profile[/url]

l0wt3ch

#2 Post by l0wt3ch »

Very small!

Pelo

Audacious 2.5.1 from the PPM Super Sulu (Lucid528 2016)

#3 Post by Pelo »

Audacious-2.5.1-lucid525 Audacious 2.5.1-lucid525 Multimedia 16832K
Its bigger, but translated french, no devx needed
Running in lucid 528 super Sulu 2016
Alternative : aqualung-R1142-p5 aqualung R1142-p5 Multimedia 1664K
Aqualung Plus : titles are the songs ones..
"Audacious is based on BMP (and XMMS), has the same kind of interface, but with various improvements and additions.
It includes auto-detection of different non-Latin charsets.
Unlike XMMS/BMP, it comes with many "official" plugins, maintained by the Audacious developers, so you don't have the problem of having to dig up obscure out-of-date plugins...

Some screenshots are attached below.

Plugins included:
Input: AAC (mp4), Apple Lossless Audio, CD audio, FLAC, MPEG audio, metronome, tone-generator, TTA (True Audio), Ogg Vorbis, VTX (Vortex), WAV, WMA.
General: Alarm, EvDev (remote control), Scrobbler (LastFM / Gerpok), Song Change, Status Icon (in system-tray).
Output: ALSA, OSS, disk writer, LAME (mp3).
Effects: audiocompress, echo, LADSPA (if you have any plugins...), soundstretch, stereo, voice-removal.
Playlist formats supported: m3u, pls, xspf.
6 skins included (I included the default skin from BMP, as I'm not too fond of the ones that come with Audacious...).
Uses XMMS/Winamp skins.
Contains "audtool" for commandline interaction with a running instance (see "man audacious" and "man audtool").
"
See topic for description here.
2016 : old topics were signed by people using the application. With a lot of how-to information for people listening music from CDs.
:evil: 2016 often the puppy-builders stop once Audacious run. Perhaps they never will use it.
France et pays francophones : voir les lecteurs ASRI (ici VLC))
Attachments
audacious.jpg
i am fond of Justin Bieber Lucid 525, yeahhhh !
(67.02 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
Last edited by Pelo on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 05:30, edited 1 time in total.

Pelo

Lecteur audio libre multiplate-forme

#4 Post by Pelo »

Audacious est complet pour les Audiophiles. C'est un des seuls lecteur qui peut changer entièrement d'habillage 1), c'est un des seuls qui utilise ses propres décodeurs pour une meilleur qualité 2), et c'est un des seuls qui a des plugins pour les sons 3), en plus des qualités normales que l'on attend d'un lecteur audio.
audacious-3.3.1-i486.sfs: 15 M provided in PPM SlimX.6.0 does not Start (libgtk-3 needed)

Pelo

Norgo has compiled version 3.7.2 for tahrpup,

#5 Post by Pelo »

Norgo has compiled version 3.7.2 for tahrpup, and Slacko 6.3.0, works on Unicorn too

Topic Audacious 3.7.1 (and 3.7.2) Category.. :( requests. Should be transfered to multimedia ?
Attachments
Audacious 36.png
Skin Audacious 3.6
(84.93 KiB) Downloaded 106 times