Puppy eaters

News, happenings
Lobster
Official Crustacean

Puppy eaters

#1 Post by Lobster »

The Puppy Chat room seems to have been invaded by a group of children with names such as CandyGal and ManicX that have no interest in Puppy Linux. They seem quite friendly and energetic but have no apparant interest in Linux or Puppy.

I am not sure what this situation calls for or requires (if anything) Just however something to be aware of :lol:

If using Gaim (as I am) - it is easy enough to ignore them should you so choose
Last edited by Lobster on Thu 02 Jun 2005, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.

babbs

#2 Post by babbs »

Convert them while they are young... Prevent them from being assimilated by the MS Borg collective...

Lobster
Official Crustacean

#3 Post by Lobster »

Resistence is Fertile. They seem to have gone now. I did tell them about Puppy, They seemed a little disturbed.

They seemed human. Which is more than can be said of me.

PS.
I am in Vector Linux (pretending to be a Puppy developer). It seems slow but emotionally is pleasing because of the nice graphic touches - I have also downloaded inkscape which I prefer to sodipodi . . .

BarryK
Puppy Master

#4 Post by BarryK »

Interesting that, Sodipodi versus Inkscape.
Everyone seems to prefer Inkscape, but I like Sodipodi very much -- it can do just about anything -- maybe it's the user interface that puts people off.

...hmmm, this is the Announcements category isn't it...
oh well. John might get cross.

p.s.
I'm running on a multi-session CD right now, "1.0.3 beta1" it could be called. Working ok.