Martial Law 9/11 Rise Of The Police State

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
klhrevolutionist

Martial Law 9/11 Rise Of The Police State

#1 Post by klhrevolutionist »

Thanks to Alex Jones of www.infowars.com for this video.
Alex grants permission to everybody to copy & distribute his videos. Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State exposes the high-tech control grid that is being set up across America.
Not sure why it is in three parts because it is one single movie/documentary. If there is enough interest I will open azureus and make torrents for our friendly dial-up users.

Part-1 79mb
http://www.archive.org/download/Martial ... p01_bb.wmv

Part-2 91mb
http://www.archive.org/download/Martial ... p02_bb.wmv

Part-3 100mb
http://www.archive.org/download/Martial ... p03_bb.wmv
Heaven is on the way, until then let's get the truth out!

Auda

#2 Post by Auda »

I was thinking the other day about defending your house. Here in New Zealand we are susposed to let the bastards in, take what they want and then call the police.
We are being taught that we are helpless, that others are better and stronger than us, much like it was before the great war ( it was only called the first world war when the second one had been going for a while ).
That war changed a lot of ideas and perceptions, the peasants / working class saw that they weren't that different to the leaders / upper classes. They were armed, taught to kill and to fend for themselves in alsorts of situations like never before in history. Because of this new independance on arriving home they were treated far better and rose in power politicaly.
The second world war had the similar if not slower affect on the blacks in the USA.
Since then there have been no wars that have caused a large part of the population to be and trained in the same way and now we are seeing the effects of strong oppressive governments, the population is being taught that they are unable to to fend for themselves and so need to be looked after with cosumer laws that remove you indepenance and a police force to protect you from the criminals as you are to weak to defend yourself.
The old system of oppression and class differences are slowly but surely comming back and the land of the free is leading the charge.

Auda

rarsa

#3 Post by rarsa »

And the media plays a big part on that.

Yesterday I was watching the Discovery Channel and they were praising 'technologically' the video surveilance in London (UK) as if they were training people to accept as inevitable that they're captured in video hundreds of times a day.

As if being monitored 24x7 was a good thing. It's not a good thing. You should not be presumed guilty. many of the new powers to the police and state do just that: I suspect you, I'll through you into jail and THEN I figure out if I was right. Outrageous.

klhrevolutionist

How many

#4 Post by klhrevolutionist »

I was looking at my past post, to see if I needed to follow up on any.
And so I thought I would follow up on this one.

So how many downloaded & watched the film ???
Or how many would downloed the film if it were available via torrent ?

And if you did watch it, what was your initial reaction ?
Heaven is on the way, until then let's get the truth out!

MU

#5 Post by MU »

I watched it.
It was not so new for me, as we germans are quite critical concerning surveillance as a consequence of our history (3rd Reich, Easter Germany).

And as the USA are our partner in the Nato, we are maybe more critical with them than with other countries.

In germany, Bush even was compared with Hitler, not by the press, but I know an american wife who reported that from discussionboards. She was quite upset about that.

I would not do such a comparison, as Hitler is "uncomparable" (in a bad sense).

But there are tendencies visible in the states, that should keep people awaken for elements you usually just will find in totalitarian states (we have such tendencies too here in germany, but they are not that extreme due to our past).

I want to emphasize, that I don't want to "flame" on the american citizens in this board. I just want to report/reflect some of the impressions I got in the last two years (in fact I did not take part in the other political discussions in this board, because we germans can be really "nasty" ;) ).

Mark

theelf

#6 Post by theelf »

Someone seeing reality and pointing it out when we Americans can't see whats going on is not being "nasty" they are being honest and I think thats what this country needs is honesty and we get such a small amount from Washington DC