Puppy Linux Discussion Forum Forum Index Puppy Linux Discussion Forum
Puppy HOME page : puppylinux.com
"THE" alternative forum : puppylinux.info
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu 23 Oct 2014, 02:56
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Browsers and Internet
Firedog 1.2 - a smarter, faster, more stylish browser suite
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 14 of 14 [208 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 12, 13, 14
Author Message
mrreality13

Joined: 03 Oct 2008
Posts: 95
Location: arlington texas

PostPosted: Mon 27 Sep 2010, 05:13    Post subject:  

ive been told im weird because the only add on's i use in FF are ad/flash block-down them all-tab mix plus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Frank Cox

Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Posts: 381

PostPosted: Mon 27 Sep 2010, 12:14    Post subject: Weird?  

mrreality13 wrote:
ive been told im weird because the only add on's i use in FF are ad/flash block-down them all-tab mix plus


Is that all? I get told I'm weird for lot's of reasons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
mrreality13

Joined: 03 Oct 2008
Posts: 95
Location: arlington texas

PostPosted: Mon 27 Sep 2010, 14:58    Post subject: Re: Weird?  

Frank Cox wrote:
mrreality13 wrote:
ive been told im weird because the only add on's i use in FF are ad/flash block-down them all-tab mix plus


Is that all? I get told I'm weird for lot's of reasons.

lolz Laughing i smell funny too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Frank Cox

Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Posts: 381

PostPosted: Sat 25 Dec 2010, 01:42    Post subject: Re: Image switcher  

Now gmail won't let me see the text box, all I get on compose mail is the to: and subject boxes and a way to add attachments, any ideas?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
sc0ttman


Joined: 16 Sep 2009
Posts: 2385
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat 25 Dec 2010, 08:52    Post subject: Re: Image switcher  

Frank Cox wrote:
Now gmail won't let me see the text box, all I get on compose mail is the to: and subject boxes and a way to add attachments, any ideas?

Try firedog-3.6.12 - its in the internet thread of this forum.
(I think you will like it , Frank...)

_________________
Akita Linux, VLC-GTK, Pup Search, Pup File Search
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Frank Cox

Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Posts: 381

PostPosted: Sat 25 Dec 2010, 13:04    Post subject: Re: Image switcher  

Thanks
sc0ttman wrote:
Frank Cox wrote:
Now gmail won't let me see the text box, all I get on compose mail is the to: and subject boxes and a way to add attachments, any ideas?

Try firedog-3.6.12 - its in the internet thread of this forum.
(I think you will like it , Frank...)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Frank Cox

Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Posts: 381

PostPosted: Sat 25 Dec 2010, 15:21    Post subject: Re: Image switcher  

Frank Cox wrote:
Thanks
sc0ttman wrote:
Frank Cox wrote:
Now gmail won't let me see the text box, all I get on compose mail is the to: and subject boxes and a way to add attachments, any ideas?

Try firedog-3.6.12 - its in the internet thread of this forum.
(I think you will like it , Frank...)


Thanks Scott

I hope you it has a similar setup to your firedog. What is the best way to replace firedog w/ your new ff 3.6 version?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
don922

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 380
Location: The land of 14" monitors

PostPosted: Thu 14 Apr 2011, 08:46    Post subject: Last entry in Bookmark category list  

Firedog 1.2 last entry in each Bookmark category is: Add Bookmark Here

FirePup (ff 1.5.0.12) last entry in each Bookmark category is: Open in Tabs

Firefox 3.5.9 last entry in each Bookmark category is: Open All in Tabs

The Add Bookmark Here is not useful for me. Also, <control> B causes the browser to crash as does clicking on the entry. How can I change it to an Open in Tabs type entry?
--------------------------------------
Edit April 16, 2011:
I discovered an "Open All in Tabs" command in the right click menu when the cursor is resting on a Bookmarks category.

Still trying to figure out how to fix or get rid of the "Add Bookmark Here" which when selected causes the browser to crash.

_________________
Don -- Thailand


Last edited by don922 on Sun 25 Nov 2012, 07:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Pelo


Joined: 10 Sep 2011
Posts: 3221
Location: Mer méditerrannée (1 kms°)

PostPosted: Fri 23 Nov 2012, 00:59    Post subject: facebook : i cannot post anything
Subject description: Perhaps i am stupid ?
 

facebook : i cannot post anything
My opera : I cannot load pictures
I have not read all the posts, perhaps they give the answer.
I am on LHP 503

Any idea of the reason ? Thanks pour votre aide.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger 
Frank Cox

Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Posts: 381

PostPosted: Tue 27 Nov 2012, 15:59    Post subject: Re: Last entry in Bookmark category list  

don922 wrote:
Firedog 1.2 last entry in each Bookmark category is: Add Bookmark Here

FirePup (ff 1.5.0.12) last entry in each Bookmark category is: Open in Tabs

Firefox 3.5.9 last entry in each Bookmark category is: Open All in Tabs

The Add Bookmark Here is not useful for me. Also, <control> B causes the browser to crash as does clicking on the entry. How can I change it to an Open in Tabs type entry?
--------------------------------------
Edit April 16, 2011:
I discovered an "Open All in Tabs" command in the right click menu when the cursor is resting on a Bookmarks category.

Still trying to figure out how to fix or get rid of the "Add Bookmark Here" which when selected causes the browser to crash.


Try using Firedog 3.6.12 ? Wish I was more help but I have not used firedog for a while . it is a cool program.particularly for dialup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
josejp2424

Joined: 01 Aug 2010
Posts: 221

PostPosted: Fri 30 Nov 2012, 12:20    Post subject:  

firedog se encontraria en español, hay traduccion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Pelo


Joined: 10 Sep 2011
Posts: 3221
Location: Mer méditerrannée (1 kms°)

PostPosted: Wed 30 Apr 2014, 01:28    Post subject: changed to firefox 28 (2014)  

changed to firefox 28 (2014) . Nearly all bookmarks are working.
_________________
Puppy, il ne lui manque que la parole !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger 
Colonel Panic


Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 1521

PostPosted: Wed 30 Apr 2014, 14:52    Post subject: Re: changed to firefox 28 (2014)  

Pelo wrote:
changed to firefox 28 (2014) . Nearly all bookmarks are working.


That's good. but Firefox 28 is quite heavy on resources for those of us with older machines. There's no easy answer to this as far as I can see (apart from Opera).

_________________
Stone Pentium IV (2.4 GHz), 2 GB of RAM, 160 GB hard drive running PuppEX 14.1, New Year's Pup 02, Puppy 4.31 Workhorse, Puppy X-Precise 2.4, Puppy Carolina 1.2, Puppy Legacy OS2 LTS, Puppy Diamond 528_512 (full) and Puppy Upup Raring 3.9.9.2.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 14 of 14 [208 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 12, 13, 14
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Advanced Topics » Additional Software (PETs, n' stuff) » Browsers and Internet
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0855s ][ Queries: 12 (0.0131s) ][ GZIP on ]