can't save to multisession CD

Discuss anything specific to using Puppy on a multi-session disk

can't save to multisession CD

#1 Post by Guest »

Hi,

having problems with burning on LG CED 8080B. don't know why, no chance to save the configuration back to cd, puppy (1.05/6) tells, that disk is full, and I should take a new one, which is then again considered as 'full'.

does anyone have the same problem or know a workaround? thanx in advance + many greetings/new year :)
Joerg

M.Gregg

multisesion cd

#2 Post by M.Gregg »

I had the same problem when i first tried multisession dc/dvd i found that if you burn the iso immage to a new CD and set it to be multisession at burn it works. remember do not insert any usb or mount anthing before the first shutdown ..it seems to change the drive number and puppy then says that it is full..I used the first burn at shut down as soon as i had finished the iso burn.once the C.D is working remember to remove any other mounted devices befor shutdown or if you have any already in at start up and remove them this also changes the drive letters ..so puppy has to be in the same condition at shutdown that it was in at startup..this worked for me in 1.0.6 and also in 1.0.7 tardis
Regards
Michael