New vista for Puppy

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else

New vista for Puppy

#1 Post by Guest »

One of the top PC magazines in its latest issue, had at the end of an article on Vista the following words

"Microsoft is well on the way to delivering an operating system that will excite many users, reassure an even greater number, and make our computing lives less frustrating, more productive and more enjoyable"

Take out the words "less frustrating" and substitute the word "Microsoft" with "BarryK"

Now thats more like it

Pizzasgood

#2 Post by Pizzasgood »

Puppy makes my life less frustrating. When I use Windows, I'm always getting ticked off at how hard it has to make everything. Where I could just do it in Puppy, I have to fight the os in Windows. I'm always thinking, "Why can't I just do this, or why can't I change that?" It also can't do half what I want from the get-go. For me, Puppy includes more functionality from the start than Windows does. Even if you count the eight cd's or so that often come with a new computer. But I don't. Those are like the pupgets, though. In which case, Puppy has way more functionality than Windows.
[size=75]Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. --Muad'Dib[/size]
[img]http://www.browserloadofcoolness.com/sig.png[/img]