The waiting game

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else

The waiting game

#1 Post by Guest »

I am a long time user of Puppy, but at the moment I sort of get the feeling of just hanging around, with nothing much to get excited about, you might say I'm in a Puppy limbo mood.

Is there a revolution on the way (as John Lennon sang about).

Maybe it is just my perception of how things are going at the moment.

Will I boot up Puppy soon and "Whoosh", a brilliant dazzling laser show
blowing my mind away.

Puppy in the sky with diamonds, psychedelic Puppy.

Ah well back to the waiting game, twiddling my thumbs

Lobster
Official Crustacean

#2 Post by Lobster »

8)
That is what a good and mature OS should be - transparent and boring. The excitement is in the details and the development.

If you require exciting things to do - you could install and review each piece of software we have for Puppy. That might keep you occupied for a while :)

What are your interests - 3D? Sound? Graphics? Cutting edge Linux software? Advanced thumb twiddling? On line programs? Wiki? Programming? Creating your own distro? 8)

We can always find something for you to do - any preferences?

:)
Puppy Raspup 8.2Final 8)
Puppy Links Page http://www.smokey01.com/bruceb/puppy.html :D

Hard sell

#3 Post by Guest »

My interest at the moment is trying to enlighten the local Theravarda Buddhists on the benefits of using Puppy.

They use all the latest technologies to get their message across, especially Podcasting.

The chief Abbot is a real wizz at Podcasting.

I (if one has to be labelled) am an Atheist of 50 years standing, although I must admit to being "knocked" down a few times by the logic of the aforementioned Buddhists.

So I shall clear my mind of their teachings, and go forth yet again (carrying my bible "The Blind Watchmaker") in my quest to convert them to Puppyism