Ho Hum Just poping in

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
Alucard_the_dex

Ho Hum Just poping in

#1 Post by Alucard_the_dex »

Hey Just poping in to see whats up and how your all doing.Best of Luck to you all.
~Puppy Linux~ Where mans best friend becomes PCs best friend

Pizzasgood

#2 Post by Pizzasgood »

how your all doing
Good enough :wink: I've written 4.5 essays this week, on everything from poetry to Oliver Cromwell. Homework up the wazzu. Plus, I now have an inch thick stack of sholarship applications to get done sometime.

Last night, I went to sleep an hour earlier than I've been making this week, though still an hour later than I'd like. As such, I suffered from the strange malady of being sleep deprived while hyper from a good night's rest. It wore off after lunch in Calculus, though.

I took a nap as class began and the teacher was reviewing. I woke up just as she was handing out tests, and didn't know where I was, who I was, what I was doing, or which class I was in. Just that I was being handed a test. After a second or two of adrenaline, I remembered what was happening and proceeded to take my test. Then I misjudged the time (due to sleeping through the class and not realizing what time it was when the test started) and got another scare when the teacher said there was only thirty minutes left. The test wound up being shorter than I expected, though, and I finished all right. I think I did fine, but I can't be sure as I was pretty tired. I'm not worried about it, though, because math is my best subject.

Then, I attended one of my school's famous pep-draining pep-rallies. Yawn. They didn't even have the band this time. The main reasons I like them is because I get out of class and get to hear the band up close (as in 15 feet away :) ). If nothing else, it's something else to give our class president and my good friend a hard time about :twisted: I've been bugging him about the stupid plastic "milk cartons" we've been getting, the lack of cheesecake, and the missing doors on the bathroom stalls all year. We also blame him for Iraq, lost football games, and basically anything negative that happens. If something good happened, we'd probably blame it on the vice president, but nothing good ever happens. Other than the "wonderful celebration of 'learning.'" :roll:

Since I got home, I've been catching up on posts. Now I've finished, so I have to go check the posts that were posted while I was reading before I'm up to date and will have the new-post icons working again. :roll: Then I'll either sleep or work on finalizing Empty Crust.
[size=75]Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. --Muad'Dib[/size]
[img]http://www.browserloadofcoolness.com/sig.png[/img]

Alucard_the_dex

#3 Post by Alucard_the_dex »

LOL very intresting PG very indeed. I slept in manya class and Aced the tests i doubt you cant do the same.

Ah pep rallys......great time to sneak off with a friend and wander the empty school talking about who you thinks the hotest girl and stuff.

Empty crust eh? I shall try it. I cant seem to find any lightweight distros that please my needs :( so very sad. I been on ubuntu 5.10 lately but the minor problems are building up on me.

Good Luck with everything
Peace!
~Puppy Linux~ Where mans best friend becomes PCs best friend