Pas de clients au Lemon'POS, nobody !

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
Pelo

Pas de clients au Lemon'POS, nobody !

#1 Post by Pelo »

Lemon Point of sale installed Xenial dog.
Feed back soon. French colleagues were searching how to get Puppy Linux outside its laboratory and really be active in workshops.
Lemon POS would be a test. if working with XenialDog, perhaps Puppies Debian could run it too. Libre office is nice, sure. And successful intra-muros. But at work, these tools cannot manage sales or production lines, and purchases, and ....
A computer often is used to calculate, not as a typing machine. Calculate quantities, delays, resources need, and costs.
And for amusement at home, but only at home.
Business section does not create enthusiasm among our students.. but one day, Puppy should really find a job !
Last edited by Pelo on Wed 08 Jun 2016, 13:58, edited 4 times in total.

Pelo

Get a password to exit..

#2 Post by Pelo »

You will be the administrator, the boss. You need the password not to enter Lemon POS, but to exit. :) I am in jail ! i don't have it.
Localhost must be defined.
"The default Lemon POS admin username is admin and the default password is linux."
Pelo,
I'm a noob to Lemon POS. I've installed it on my Ubuntu 10.10 system,
and started it. I also installed mySQL Administrator just in case I
might need it. Prompted for login, I've tried admin / linux but cannot
get in.
I've searched the wiki and google on how to reset it but find nothing.
Bottom line, the login / password is non-standard, but there must be a
way to reset the password. Can you help?

There are english tutorials (Youtube) . It's a mexican software. It's as serious application, not a game ! it will manage credit cards, and money in USA (soon
, tell us the speaker) .. Only Linux or Puppy Linux developers could succeed install it for the boss :!:

Ubuntu Basics LEMON POINT OF SALE 1 INSTALLATION
Attachments
Administrator.jpg
Help please !
(15.51 KiB) Downloaded 208 times

Pelo

Bah bah bah !

#3 Post by Pelo »

I Cannot connect to database, the software crash right after I type user name and password, also sometimes it says the password or user name is incorrect, I type user name: admin Password: linux, am I doing something wrong?