Aircrack-ng 1.0-1

Configuration wizards, scanners, remote desktop, etc.
RoxFox64

Aircrack-ng 1.0-1

#1 Post by RoxFox64 »

Heyo!

I got bored and decided to leave you guys with a pet for aircrack-ng on lucid.

Aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program that can recover keys once enough data packets have been captured. It implements the standard FMS attack along with some optimizations like KoreK attacks, as well as the all-new PTW attack, thus making the attack much faster compared to other WEP cracking tools.

In fact, Aircrack-ng is a set of tools for auditing wireless networks.

This pet also includes the latest version of Pwireless. A must have for this tool.

chrome307

#2 Post by chrome307 »

Thank you very much for this application. :)

I have always heard how easy it was to decrypt WEP encryption, but was curious how easy it really is. Anyway tested it on my home network and was shocked to find out that I managed to get my encryption key in less than 5 mins.

If you have anytime, could you possibly make this application able to work in Puppy 4.3.1?

I did try running the application but there are a number of applications that need updating ie GCC and a *crypt file (?).

Thanks again!!

futurnet

Re: Aircrack-ng 1.0-1

#3 Post by futurnet »

Work so well, I got a WEP key in only 20 min with only 24000 Ivs

speedsterharry

#4 Post by speedsterharry »

Thank you for providing a PET for aicrack, but can you make one for Puppy 4 ? (say 4.3.1). I have a small P2-based netbook that I want to take with me on holidays and can't install any newer puppy. Being able to freely access Wifi hotspots would be great !

DPUP5520

#5 Post by DPUP5520 »

It's an old and unpatched version, not to mention made from a deb file and not compiled specifically for Puppy.
[url=http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=69651][b][i]PupRescue 2.5[/i][/b][/url]
[url=http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=72178][b][i]Puppy Crypt 528[/i][/b][/url]