MultiPup CD/DVD/USB Creator

Miscellaneous tools
smokey01

#346 Post by smokey01 »

Max I'm not really sure what you are trying to achieve. If you are trying to boot series 1 or 2 pups then looking at the boot parameters in the iso may help. If you are trying to boot multiple series 1 pups thats not possible as all the filenames are the same and they must be at the top dir level.
If you can be very specific on what you are trying to achieve, I may be able to help.

Max Headroom

#347 Post by Max Headroom »

Thanx Smokey01 for your Timely Reply, Yes I sort of know about the Limitation of series 1 Puppy from this Thread about 5 or 6 years ago but haven't Booted a series 1 Puppy w/ isobooter ( Btw I'm Sorry about Discussing isobooter on this MultiPup Thread )! So wood Surely Wish 2 have that Lonely 1 series eg. Represented.

I'm SumWot More Frustrated about being Unable 2 Boot Any Series 2 Puppies, I Really wood Love 2 B Able 2 Sucksessfully Demo / Boot a handful of them among Me GumBoot Collection eg. Ttuuxxxes Classic Pup 2.14X Top 11, John Murgas Mean Puppy 2.02 Opera, Nathan Fs GrafPup, PuppyLuvrs BuddaPup, & SimplePup, etc

I'm pretty Content w/ the Variety of Series 3, Dingo & Series 5 & Newer isos Sucksessfully Booting from Me GumBoot, 50 Sumthing, so faa...

So Please Share Your Wisdom... Thanx!

:)K
PC is Not Political Correctness :P , it's a Personal Computer! Boycott the Evil M$ & Google!