Puppy Linux FAQ is Moving

News, happenings
Henry

Puppy Linux FAQ has been working fine all day for me!

#21 Post by Henry »

No problem here.

Thanks

puppyluvr

#22 Post by puppyluvr »

:D Hello,
All else aside....Nice site, and a credit to Puppy..IMHO....
For what it is worth....Thanks...
Your efforts are a service to Puppy...
On the side....Dont get caught up in the B.S.
All that matters is Puppy.....
"Puppyluvr""
Close the Windows, and open your eyes, to a whole new world
I am Lead Dog of the
Puppy Linux Users Group on Facebook
Join us!

Puppy since 2.15CE...

puppyite

#23 Post by puppyite »

hillside wrote:Is there a problem with the web site, or is there some kind of gate-keeping going on. The site access situation seems a bit ... unusual. I would just as soon not expose my email account indiscriminately.
You can get a disposable email account at email.com, yahoo.com or any of a number of other free email providers. I’m surprised you don’t already have one. Without you sending me an email I'm afraid I can't help you, sorry.

hillside

#24 Post by hillside »

I see no need to complicate things with disposable email accounts. That would be like trying to keep track of too many credit cards. I'll just wait until you get the bugs worked out of your system.

puppyite

#25 Post by puppyite »

hillside wrote:I see no need to complicate things with disposable email accounts. That would be like trying to keep track of too many credit cards. I'll just wait until you get the bugs worked out of your system.
No email, no visit, bye.

hillside

#26 Post by hillside »

No problem. I'm sure if you put your mind to it and invest some effort, you'll work out the problems with your site and get it working properly.

puppyite

#27 Post by puppyite »

The Puppy Linux FAQ functions perfectly.

pemasu

#28 Post by pemasu »

There is some problem. Using Firefox, viewing from Finland.
And no, I dont need to get it working, so I am not going to email anything. I just thought that you would like to know that it does not show your pages to everyone.
No action is required.

puppyite

#29 Post by puppyite »

pemasu wrote:There is some problem. Using Firefox, viewing from Finland.
And no, I dont need to get it working, so I am not going to email anything. I just thought that you would like to know that it does not show your pages to everyone.
No action is required.
The message you see is by design and not an error. Anyone who sees that message may contact me at the email address given and I will attempt to resolve the problem.

pemasu

#30 Post by pemasu »

Well, if it is design, then all is well. Nice site.

hillside

#31 Post by hillside »

After a bit of review, Puppy Linux FAQ seems a bit overly controlled for my taste. For example:
Submissions of any kind to www.puppylinuxfaq.org also known as Puppy Linux FAQ become the copyrighted property of Gerard Carroll. Your submission of any writings, FAQ, suggestions, articles, comments or content of any kind whatsoever constitutes your acceptance of this condition and by submitting content of any kind you relinquish and transfer all ownership and copyrights of said submissions to Gerard Carroll. You further understand and agree that there is no guarantee that I will publish any submitted articles.
People should be careful not to send anything to this site that they may ever want to use anywhere else.

puppyite

#32 Post by puppyite »

hillside wrote:After a bit of review, Puppy Linux FAQ seems a bit overly controlled for my taste. For example:
Submissions of any kind to www.puppylinuxfaq.org also known as Puppy Linux FAQ become the copyrighted property of Gerard Carroll. Your submission of any writings, FAQ, suggestions, articles, comments or content of any kind whatsoever constitutes your acceptance of this condition and by submitting content of any kind you relinquish and transfer all ownership and copyrights of said submissions to Gerard Carroll. You further understand and agree that there is no guarantee that I will publish any submitted articles.
People should be careful not to send anything to this site that they may ever want to use anywhere else.
That message is my idea of full disclosure, it’s clearly visible on the Other Information tab of the Contact page. Thanks for visiting my site.

harii4

#33 Post by harii4 »

The Puppy Linux FAQ is an real nice site.
keep up the good work. :)

WISDOM: :D
That is true about any site on the web.
3.01 Fat Free / Fire Hydrant featherweight/ TXZ_pup / 431JP2012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peace and Justice are two sides of the same coin.