How to install Airpwn1.4

Configuration wizards, scanners, remote desktop, etc.
DPUP5520

How to install Airpwn1.4

#1 Post by DPUP5520 »

Ok so this is gonna be a little long since I couldn't figure out an easy way to install Airpwn 1.4 and I wanted to get it working on my system so here it goes, if anyone has an easier way please post it here or PM me. Alright so first you need to install Airpwn which I did using the Airpwn1.4 deb from Karmic which is posted below(change back to .deb once downloaded., next you need to use the PPM to install the Libnet1-dev_1.1.4-2.deb file and it's dependency(it's dependency may already be installed as was for me). Next install python2.4_2.4.6.deb which is found at http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian-securit ... 1_i386.deb . Next install the Lorcon pet I've made which is also below. Now you have to take liborcon-1.0.0.so from /usr/local/lib and copy it to /usr/lib so you should have it in both directories, I couldn't get lorcon to compile so that it would show in both directories so this is how I did it. you should now have everything you need installed, just open up a terminal and type airpwn and it should work just fine.
Attachments
lorcon-1-i386.pet
(141.93 KiB) Downloaded 604 times
airpwn_1.4-1ubuntu1_i386.pet
(25.95 KiB) Downloaded 599 times