gpgusb4 pet package

Antivirus, forensics, intrusion detection, cryptography, etc.
tronkel

gpgusb4 pet package

#1 Post by tronkel »

Those who use Opera Mail will know that there is no embedded GNUPG signing/encryption available. This has been a bit of a show-stopper for me and there is no immediate sign that Opera are going to come up with this anytime soon - even although they have been talking about it for years now. The next best thing in the meantime is a GUI that creates keys and has a built-in editor from which you can paste your encrypted message into Opera Mail or indeed any other mail client.

Attached is a pet package of the portable version of gpg4usb which is intended to be run from a usb stick. I have altered it to behave as a normally installed Puppy pet package complete with a menu item that shows up in the internet menu section. It has gpg included (version 1.4.11) and of course the editor and key manager. 7.3MB with the Windows stuff removed for obvious reasons (14MB if the Windows stuff had been left in.). Tested on Puppy 525

Download it here:

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-8e58d0a5.html
Life is too short to spend it in front of a computer

aragon

#2 Post by aragon »

hi tronkel,

thanks you for pointing me to that project. it's just what i need (portable, windows + linux)...

aragon