thread for Manual Translators and Editors

Helping keep Puppy well documented
puppyluvr

thread for Manual Translators and Editors

#1 Post by puppyluvr »

I feel we need to open lines of comunication between the Manual Translators, to exchange information concerning edits. Perhaps create a list of pages, and split them up between us, to prevent cross editing each other. Many pages requrie a full rewrite to update them from 310 to 400. However, I do not want to rewrite anyone elses work.
The other language Translators are anxious for us to finish the English Manual, so they can translate it themselves, but see the inaccuracy of the existing version.
In its existing form, it is nearly useless for Dingo. If necessary, I will eventually create the necessary pages myself, but this will take some time.
I consider this task an honor, and take it very seriously. However, I do not want to appear to "Step on" anyones work.
I will open a Thread on the Forum to facilitate an easy exchange of ideas, in full view of the Puppy Community, to increase input from others, to aid us in creating the most comprehensive Manual possible.

With Regards, and awaiting your response...
Jay...aka Puppyluvr...

Aitch

#2 Post by Aitch »

FWIW, I can offer to help with post translate editing, but as far as languages go, I only do English & Rubbish

Aitch :D

puppyluvr

#3 Post by puppyluvr »

Close the Windows, and open your eyes, to a whole new world
I am Lead Dog of the
Puppy Linux Users Group on Facebook
Join us!

Puppy since 2.15CE...