light pdf viewer from command line (light version without cjk support for asiatic languages is available here:
Rendering tool to convert a PDF file to a series of image files.
Tool to rewrite PDF files. Can be used to repair, decrypt, and decompress PDF files.
Debugging tools to show internal objects, extract fonts and images, and display information about resources in a PDF file.
convert from xps format to another image format
MuPDF 0.8.165 – now with XPS (2011-04-29)
The Open XML Paper Specification is a page description language developed by Microsoft. XPS is used extensively in the Vista and Windows 7 printing pipeline. The XPS Document Writer is a virtual printer that works like Acrobat distiller, but is integrated in Windows and creates XPS documents.
We now proudly announce that MuPDF can read these XPS documents!
Other notable improvements:
* A big renaming scrub to increase legibility of the code: we no longer use names with runtogetherwords, instead we separate them with underscores.
* We've added a tiling pattern cache to the graphics library. Pages that use repeating patterns will run much faster than before – sometimes hundreds of times faster.
* Halftoning: pdfdraw can now generate halftoned monochrome PBM images.
* Tunable anti-aliasing (mainly for use with halftoned rendering).
* A special fast path for rendering grayscale images to rgb devices without doing a pointless color conversion first.
* The windows project now has a batch file to generate the font and cmap source files, so the mupdf-pregen.zip file is not needed anymore.