lexmark x1200

Problems and successes with specific brands/models of printers
hernandomayor

lexmark x1200

#1 Post by hernandomayor »

How to install lexmark x1200 printer in puppy 4.2 ?...please help on this hard one

rcrsn51

#2 Post by rcrsn51 »

Read the post here. It provides a link to a Lexmark driver package that may support your X1200.

hernandomayor

#3 Post by hernandomayor »

Tons of thanks!!!!

hernandomayor

#4 Post by hernandomayor »

I just installed my Lexmark x1250 all in one...Great!!! Thanks to john....only problem now it does not do anything when I send a pintting job...again help please !!!

rcrsn51

#5 Post by rcrsn51 »

I found one reference in the forum where this driver worked with an X1250 and another where it didn't. I also saw the same driver mentioned in an Ubuntu forum, but they had to unplug/replug the printer to make it work.

I did a simulated install in Puppy 4.21 and it looks OK. So there's nothing else I can suggest.

gcmartin

Help for Lexmark x1250

#6 Post by gcmartin »

hernandomayor wrote:I just installed my Lexmark x1250 all in one...Great!!! Thanks to john....only problem now it does not do anything when I send a pintting job...again help please !!!
Looks like you may want to trythis site and look on left for their LIve Chat button.

You mentioned that you installed it, but then you show that it does not do anything. This is a little confusing. Are you saying that it prints OK from the local computer, but you cannot send from another computer to the Printer? Or are you saying that the Copier feature is working but the local printer cannot print? Please explain.

Thanks in advance