Have more than 3GB of RAM? You need one of these Puppies

Using applications, configuring, problems
gcmartin

#61 Post by gcmartin »

Listen, you seem to work on agendas. And you are pushing some sort of issue that has been covered.

The item you continue ot harp on has been covered both in this forum when the benefits of PAE was brought to forum attention AND addressed. It also has been address throughout the industry multiple (many) times over the years.

I feel that you appear to be pushing an agenda in the manner as you are approaching things in this thread. It appears that you want something from the development community and want this thread to push your theme.

I keep asking what are you really after, and you keep talking about things that this thread and this forum already knows.

So, I ask again, what assistance can you provide development or the community beyond what has already been demonstrated and achieved? What are you really after that you feel hasn't been addressed.

And, I will say yet one more time, the points you raise are understood. And your persistence to point to negligible percentages using static batch tests are understood. But, the answer is not just the percentages you point to.

For me, I support the offerings that the development community brings to the table for us. The titlle of this thread has NOT CHANGED.

Further, if a PAE distro runs on the 99% what is your beef with development? Do you want them to stop? (you've already shown benefit)
  • So where are you trying to go with your insistence?
    Is your insistence your method of helping or is there another agenda you have?
Here to help

James C

#62 Post by James C »