Xorg

This is for bugs in a version of Puppy 5.x that is still under development. If you have bugs for a released version of Puppy, please post them in the forum's main Bugs section, not here. Bugs are when a program does not function as intended. Usability issues are not bugs.
MOPE

Xorg

#1 Post by MOPE »

I use the TFT TV as a monitor. I`ve corrected the "xorg.conf" for the correct work of the monitor in "Puppy 4.2 2.6.25.16".
Modeline "1360x768@60.015" 85.500 1360 1424 1536 1792 768 771 777 795 +Hsync +Vsync
Section "Device"
Option "NoDDC" "on"
Option "DDCMode" "off"
Option "IgnoreEDID" "on"

Lupu 5.1 defines the size of the monitor not correct. One ignores bringing this information to the "xorg.conf".How can I register Modeline ?

Enrique Corbellini

monitors

#2 Post by Enrique Corbellini »

i'm not experienced in puppy developement so i cannot tell about how lupu works.
but since a criteria to communicate is to answer something possibly useful before not saying anything, what i can tell you is that i saw fluppy is a puppy that recognizes monitors in a different way from other puplets.
What if you try with it to see why it accepts lcd, and so if fluppy has the software you are looking for?