Extcalc is a scientfic graphic calculator for Linux.
Extcalc is designed to use the full performance of a modern Computer for mathematical calculations.
* Calculating all standard mathematical operations on a Qt-based interface
* Usage of special functions like integration and differentiation
* Drawing different types of 2D- and 3D-graphs with OpenGL-Acceleration
* Function-analysis features for all supported graph types
* Integrated C-like script programming language, script editor, programming examples
* Text-based version to use on a console
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum