Thank You All!

Promote Puppy !
PostIt!

Thank You All!

#1 Post by PostIt! »

Hello to all the Puppeteers!

I am in the process of, for the first time, installing puppy on my beloved but poor, slow and tired little EeePc 900. In this regard i have been reading about the puppy-project, mr. Kauler and the community around it and i just wanted to thank all of you for a fantastic piece of work.

I have been using Ubuntu on both my computers until now, but the little EeePc is strugling more and more. Of course i could retire it, but i love it way too much for that. So now i finally got around to check this project out. And even if i decide to keep using puppy or not in the future, i feel the whole community in general, and Mr.Kauler in particular should receive my deepest and most sincere THANK YOU!

Not only for making and continuous development of puppy, but maybe more for making it available for dummies like myself. Unfortunately i will not be able to contribute much in the further development due to my lack of knowledge, interest and time, but i will surely promote it wherever i can. And if i find a way, i will go out of my way to contribute in the future.

So, if you feel that YOU deserve gratitude for your contribution(s), they are hereby given in sevenfolds!! !

Keep up the good work people, and don't forget to check out the sun once in a while too... ;)

-S

pa_mcclamrock

#2 Post by pa_mcclamrock »

Now see how fast Puppy can run on your newer computer. :D I used to use Mandriva on mine, but I switched to Puppy a few years ago, and I'm still running Puppy every day. I bet you will be too, a few years from now!
It's stupid to use inferior software for ideological reasons.
--Linus Torvalds