Atlantis Word Processor

Word processors, spreadsheets, presentations, translation, etc.
nic007

Atlantis Word Processor

#1 Post by nic007 »

This is a Windows programme so you need Wine installed to run it. It runs on a very old version of Wine which I'm using so there shouldn't be any problems with newer versions either. The reason I'm providing this: Abiword has stability issues, we all know that; the other linux alternatives are generally huge in size. I made an sfs which is less than 3mb in size.

Notes:
1. This is an unregistered version but all features are enabled. As far as I know, the prog should keep on working even after the "evaluation" period.
2. The sfs includes the spellcheckers however it may not work (I had this problem). So, I've included the spellchecker setup program in the sfs (Atlantis Word Processor Setup.exe). Just run that again and install to /Atlantis directory if you have this problem. That should fix things.
3. There is a free version called Atlantis Word Processor Lite with not all features enabled. So, if you really have a problem using the unregistered version, you could download that. You will have to install that or make an sfs yourself though.
4. The unregistered version has a nag screen about evaluation period/registration when you close the prog. A tip to bypass this: kill the prog by right-clicking the tab in the taskbar and select "Kill".
5. I've been using an older version for years and it's excellent and worth a try.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bcmL0V ... sp=sharing

fabrice_035

#2 Post by fabrice_035 »

it's a good program is I was able to check that it's always possible to change language and spell checker, the online update is functional.
Bionicpup64-8.0 _ Kernel 5.4.27-64oz _ Asus Rog GL752