A Personal Invite from ICYOS

News, happenings
Icyos

A Personal Invite from ICYOS

#1 Post by Icyos »

Hi All

As you know my youtube channel is growing at a pace and I am lovin exploring Puppy Linux and sharing it all on youtube, so my youtube site can continue to provide videos that people want to see I would like to invite you all to come on a video and chat about your release, your app, or whatever is close to your heart as long as its Puppy related, and there must be a ton of of subject matters you would like discussed.

I propose we can do this via skype and ill run either your distro of puupy linux or my own 5.28 version, you can share and see my desktop while we make the movie, once we are both happy with it I will post the episode on my youtube site for all to enjoy.

If you would like your own slot to come on the tube and share with the world your knowledge, your opinions and your thoughts please either post on here, inbox me on youtube or msn me : icyos@hotmail.co.uk, please I would welcome you all in my quest to bring Puppy Linux to the masses.

We can arrange a time to skype up together and make the video which can be between 10-25 mins and of course you may have a free copy of the original video to do whatever you want with.

Let's make Puppy the world beating operating system it is and may I thank you all for your support, please don't be shy this is a wonderful platform for promoting puppy linux and all the bloody hard work people put into it so us users can have the most awesome time with it.

Thanks everyone.

kenh

#2 Post by kenh »

I love your "Black Beauty" remaster of Slacko 5.3.1. I'll probably put it on my Eee Pc 900. Am currently running several Puppy variations on it (via USB). I've subscribed to your youtube channel.

Ken

aarf

#3 Post by aarf »

I can't trust anyone who uses a hotmail email address and professes a love of linux. :cry:

starhawk

#4 Post by starhawk »

Icyos, I may have something for you to look at, but it will be a while before it's ready. The real complication in my case is that I cannot do Skype -- my Internet connection is too low-power to handle it. I will be glad to give you a text description or whatever else you would want/need in lieu of Skype.