get iplayer 2.8.3 UPDATE 10

Audio editors, music players, video players, burning software, etc.
keniv

#16 Post by keniv »

Hi 666philb

Just downloaded and installed your latest version. Even better than the last. Keeping the xdialog box on the screen works well particularly when switching between live tv channels. I tried the search categories option. I found if I type in the numerical code for the category into the dialog box I get "no matches" but if I type in category as text say "news" it works OK. Is this the way It is supposed to work. I have taken a downloaded program, changed it's name and moved it to a directory not linked to getiplayer just to see what happen to it after 30 days. I have used your link and downloaded the font but I don't know if I'll bother installing because as you say it work fine without it. I have not tried to record yet but will probably try tonight. I think your idea of a timer recording option is a good one. With all of this I think you have made a really comprehensive little application for puppy.

Thanks again,

Ken.

Icyos

Fantastic Congratulations

#17 Post by Icyos »

Hi

Just want to say congratulations on a wonderful job what a brilliant addition to me netbook, just one thing any chance of the same for ITV Player.......:)

keniv

#18 Post by keniv »

Hi 666philb

I tried recording but had a problem. Recording seems to start then stops reporting an error. It starts again then stops reporting the same error. (see attached). This process continues until recording is stopped manually. A short recording was produced which I tried to play both with mplayer and vlc. It ran a sort of frame at a time with broken sound for a few seconds. However when I went back to playing live tv streams with mplayer it played sound with no video. I tried the same with vlc. This time play was very jerky with the wrong colours. I tried playing a few bits of stored video which I know normally play properly. I had the same problems as described above with both vlc and mplayer. At this point I decided to shut down without saving. When I rebooted both players were working normally. I see in a previous post you said
i've added two search functions, and a record live streams option, although i've had varying success with the record option.
I wondered if you had any problems with the players after trying to record? Everything else seems to be OK. I've just watched "The Sky at Night" which worked perfectly.

Regards,

Ken.
Attachments
livetvrec.jpg
(28.42 KiB) Downloaded 1026 times

666philb

#19 Post by 666philb »

hi keniv

yes the search categories is supposed to work like that, the number beside is the amount of programs in that category.

The error with recording live tv is now fixed hopefully, as were a few other little xdialogue bugs.
there's now a check for updates button, to update the program, although it may do this automatically anyway.

i'm working on a timer record option that works with pschedule, but as a complete newb at scripts, i've had to post on the forum asking for advice on how to get it to work. so fingers crossed

oh and i discovered that you can actually pause and resume a live stream in vlc :D

anyway the new .pet is posted on the first post... (i must start giving them different numbers :) )

666philb
Last edited by 666philb on Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.
Bionicpup64 built with bionic beaver packages http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=114311
Xenialpup64, built with xenial xerus packages http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=107331

666philb

Re: Fantastic Congratulations

#20 Post by 666philb »

Icyos wrote:Hi

Just want to say congratulations on a wonderful job what a brilliant addition to me netbook, just one thing any chance of the same for ITV Player.......:)
hi icyos

glad you like the .pet. a new ones been posted with some bugs squished.

as for itvplayer and 4od, i have been looking into it, but don't get your hopes up as it seems very problematic. they hide their streams and just finding them is hard. never mind streaming them.

if you find any info on how to do it i could try to implement it, the stuff i've found so far requires windows programs.... although rtmpdump is supposed to be able to.

cheers

666philb
Bionicpup64 built with bionic beaver packages http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=114311
Xenialpup64, built with xenial xerus packages http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=107331

chrome307

#21 Post by chrome307 »

@ Icyos

I think I read on the Get_Iplayer website that prior to the main developer stopping support, there were plugins available for the other UK channels:

http://linuxcentre.net/get_iplayer-now- ... v-channels

and

http://linuxcentre.net/get_iplayer-drop ... nd-hulucom

@ 666philb

I haven't had time to check the latest update (still using the 1st app), however I just wanted to know is it possible to enter a numbered entry into the dialog box so that it will only record an individual programme eg

247 = Garrow's Law Series 3 ep...

Also I found this interesting in the changelog (2.80)
  • Option to mux video as MKV instead of MP4
I guess I would have to invoke the application in console and look through the help file on how to do this.

666philb

#22 Post by 666philb »

hi chrome307
however I just wanted to know is it possible to enter a numbered entry into the dialog box so that it will only record an individual programme eg
yes just typing the number is fine

as for the itv plugin, it isn't supposed to work anymore, but i might give it a go.
Option to mux video as MKV instead of MP4
if you can find an example of it's use i could probably add that option

666philb

666philb

#23 Post by 666philb »

timed recording is now added thanks to 'chum_bucket' on irc #puppylinux chat.
it uses pschedule and seems to work well.

Next up is trying to get it working on slacko and wary.

I've already had a go at doing it, but perl is being a pain.. so if any perl experts want to help, please do.

i do have a way to get it working but you end up with a huge 30mb franken.sfs..... maybe i'll post it anyway

the new .pet is attached on the first post (now numbered)

enjoy

666philb

keniv

#24 Post by keniv »

Hi 666philb

Just downloaded and installed version 4. First thing I tried was the timed recording. Recorded 20 mins of BBC News 24 (217MB). Have just played it back and it worked perfectly.

Regards,

Ken.

hurdlemaker

#25 Post by hurdlemaker »

Fantastic, i been trying to get this working in Lucid for ages...well done 666pilb !

sc0ttman

#26 Post by sc0ttman »

666philb wrote:I've already had a go at doing it, but perl is being a pain.. so if any perl experts want to help, please do.
I'm no PERL expert but I did notice that I am missing PERL (CPAN?) modules, that stop get_iplayer from working... I will try to dig out the relvenat PERL files from Lupu or whatever system on which this actually works..
[b][url=https://bit.ly/2KjtxoD]Pkg[/url], [url=https://bit.ly/2U6dzxV]mdsh[/url], [url=https://bit.ly/2G49OE8]Woofy[/url], [url=http://goo.gl/bzBU1]Akita[/url], [url=http://goo.gl/SO5ug]VLC-GTK[/url], [url=https://tiny.cc/c2hnfz]Search[/url][/b]

666philb

#27 Post by 666philb »

sc0ttman wrote:
666philb wrote:I've already had a go at doing it, but perl is being a pain.. so if any perl experts want to help, please do.
I'm no PERL expert but I did notice that I am missing PERL (CPAN?) modules, that stop get_iplayer from working... I will try to dig out the relvenat PERL files from Lupu or whatever system on which this actually works..
h i scottman,

the 50mb .pet on the first post, is a CDE portable package, that contains all the libs & perl that getiplayer needs to run. Directly placing the missing perl components out of lucid into slacko did not work,.... I was wondering if it was a 'path' problem. An old post on the forum about getiplayer seemed to suggest that.

Anyway, if you can get it working that would be excellent.

chrome307

#28 Post by chrome307 »

@ 666philb
Option to mux video as MKV instead of MP4
I have tried this from the command line and it gave me a *.mkv for my video output. This was only for the standard definition episode not the HD one.

Here's the example for the TV show - Mark Zuckerberg Inside Facebook (04/12/11).

So firstly navigate to the getiplayer directory in root and then choose new window and select terminal here.

Code: Select all

./get_iplayer --long --get facebook --mkv --subtitles

This searched in the descriptions of all TV episodes for the term 'facebook' and then encoded it to *.mkv and finally I downloaded the subtitles in *.srt format.

One thing I would suggest is to use the --output option to select which folder to put the episode into eg TV, otherwise it will just add it to the getiplayer directory.

Here's the log file

sh-4.1# ./get_iplayer --long --get facebook --mkv --subtitles

get_iplayer v2.80, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis

This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.

This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain

conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:

451:	Mark Zuckerberg - Inside Facebook, BBC Two, Factual,HD,Highlights,Money,Popular,TV, default,, 0 days 1 hours ago - Emily Maitlis speaks to Mark Zuckerberg, and examines Facebook from the inside.

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes

INFO: Checking existence of default version

INFO: flashhigh1,flashhigh2,flashstd1,flashstd2 modes will be tried for version default

INFO: Trying flashhigh1 mode to record tv: Mark Zuckerberg - Inside Facebook

INFO: File name prefix = Mark_Zuckerberg_-_Inside_Facebook_b017ywty_default                 

INFO: Downloading Subtitles to '/initrd/mnt/dev_save/DOWNLOADS/getiplayer/Mark_Zuckerberg_-_Inside_Facebook_b017ywty_default.srt'

RTMPDump v2.3

(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL

Connecting ...

INFO: Connected...

Starting download at: 0.000 kB

INFO: Metadata:

INFO:   duration              3542.11

INFO:   moovPosition          28.00

INFO:   width                 640.00

INFO:   height                360.00

INFO:   videocodecid          avc1

INFO:   audiocodecid          mp4a

INFO:   avcprofile            77.00

INFO:   avclevel              30.00

INFO:   aacaot                2.00

INFO:   videoframerate        25.00

INFO:   audiosamplerate       24000.00

INFO:   audiochannels         2.00

INFO: trackinfo:

INFO:   length                88550000.00

INFO:   timescale             25000.00

INFO:   language              eng

INFO: sampledescription:

INFO:   sampletype            avc1

INFO:   length                85010432.00

INFO:   timescale             24000.00

INFO:   sampletype            mp4a

345948.727 kB / 3542.06 sec (99.9%)

Download complete

FFmpeg version 0.6-4:0.6-2ubuntu4, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 the FFmpeg developers

built on Oct  5 2010 09:49:10 with gcc 4.4.5

configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu4 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libgsm --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libdc1394 --enable-shared --disable-static

WARNING: library configuration mismatch

libavutil   configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libavcodec  configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libavformat configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libavdevice configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libavfilter configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libswscale  configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libpostproc configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libavutil     50.15. 1 / 50.15. 1

libavcodec    52.72. 2 / 52.72. 2

libavformat   52.64. 2 / 52.64. 2

libavdevice   52. 2. 0 / 52. 2. 0

libavfilter    1.19. 0 /  1.19. 0

libswscale     0.11. 0 /  0.11. 0

libpostproc   51. 2. 0 / 51. 2. 0

[flv @ 0x808bbe0]Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate

Input #0, flv, from '/initrd/mnt/dev_save/DOWNLOADS/getiplayer/Mark_Zuckerberg_-_Inside_Facebook_b017ywty_default.partial.mkv.flv':

Metadata:

duration        : 3542

moovPosition    : 28

width           : 640

height          : 360

videocodecid    : avc1

audiocodecid    : mp4a

avcprofile      : 77

avclevel        : 30

aacaot          : 2

videoframerate  : 25

audiosamplerate : 24000

audiochannels   : 2

Duration: 00:59:02.10, start: 0.005000, bitrate: N/A

Stream #0.0: Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x360 [PAR 90:90 DAR 16:9], 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc

Stream #0.1: Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16

Output #0, matroska, to '/initrd/mnt/dev_save/DOWNLOADS/getiplayer/Mark_Zuckerberg_-_Inside_Facebook_b017ywty_default.partial.mkv':

Metadata:

encoder         : Lavf52.64.2

Stream #0.0: Video: libx264, yuv420p, 640x360 [PAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], q=2-31, 1k tbn, 25 tbc

Stream #0.1: Audio: libfaac, 48000 Hz, stereo

Stream mapping:

Stream #0.0 -> #0.0

Stream #0.1 -> #0.1

Press [q] to stop encoding

frame=27168 fps=7664 q=-1.0 size=  105681kB time=1086.71 bitrate= 796.7kbits/s  frame=29277 fps=4546 q=-1.0 size=  113822kB time=1171.08 bitrate= 796.2kbits/s  frame=30911 fps=2775 q=-1.0 size=  119970kB time=1236.43 bitrate= 794.9kbits/s  frame=32607 fps=2031 q=-1.0 size=  126815kB time=1304.28 bitrate= 796.5kbits/s  frame=34233 fps=1934 q=-1.0 size=  133110kB time=1369.32 bitrate= 796.3kbits/s  frame=35344 fps=1918 q=-1.0 size=  137302kB time=1413.76 bitrate= 795.6kbits/s  frame=36338 fps=1818 q=-1.0 size=  141312kB time=1453.52 bitrate= 796.4kbits/s  frame=37363 fps=1748 q=-1.0 size=  145186kB time=1494.52 bitrate= 795.8kbits/s  frame=37942 fps=1709 q=-1.0 size=  147536kB time=1517.67 bitrate= 796.4kbits/s  frame=39147 fps=1706 q=-1.0 size=  152129kB time=1565.88 bitrate= 795.9kbits/s  frame=40117 fps=1634 q=-1.0 size=  155982kB time=1604.67 bitrate= 796.3kbits/s  frame=41137 fps=1505 q=-1.0 size=  159955kB time=1645.47 bitrate= 796.3kbits/s  frame=42679 fps=1470 q=-1.0 size=  165736kB time=1707.15 bitrate= 795.3kbits/s  frame=43779 fps=1471 q=-1.0 size=  170018kB time=1751.15 bitrate= 795.4kbits/s  frame=44783 fps=1469 q=-1.0 size=  174089kB time=1791.32 bitrate= 796.1kbits/s  frame=45794 fps=1402 q=-1.0 size=  177982kB time=1831.76 bitrate= 796.0kbits/s  frame=46486 fps=1380 q=-1.0 size=  180515kB time=1859.43 bitrate= 795.3kbits/s  frame=47523 fps=1380 q=-1.0 size=  184668kB time=1900.88 bitrate= 795.8kbits/s  frame=48577 fps=1381 q=-1.0 size=  188833kB time=1943.04 bitrate= 796.1kbits/s  frame=49631 fps=1374 q=-1.0 size=  192966kB time=1985.23 bitrate= 796.3kbits/s  frame=49835 fps=1251 q=-1.0 size=  193680kB time=1993.39 bitrate= 795.9kbits/s  frame=51161 fps=1209 q=-1.0 size=  198756kB time=2046.43 bitrate= 795.6kbits/s  frame=52299 fps=1191 q=-1.0 size=  203122kB time=2091.95 bitrate= 795.4kbits/s  frame=53368 fps=1174 q=-1.0 size=  207407kB time=2134.72 bitrate= 795.9kbits/s  frame=54340 fps=1179 q=-1.0 size=  211260kB time=2173.59 bitrate= 796.2kbits/s  frame=55575 fps=1192 q=-1.0 size=  216088kB time=2222.99 bitrate= 796.3kbits/s  frame=56284 fps=1194 q=-1.0 size=  218788kB time=2251.35 bitrate= 796.1kbits/s  frame=57009 fps=1196 q=-1.0 size=  221607kB time=2280.36 bitrate= 796.1kbits/s  frame=57713 fps=1199 q=-1.0 size=  224156kB time=2308.51 bitrate= 795.4kbits/s  frame=58400 fps=1200 q=-1.0 size=  226825kB time=2335.99 bitrate= 795.4kbits/s  frame=59032 fps=1201 q=-1.0 size=  229447kB time=2361.28 bitrate= 796.0kbits/s  frame=59723 fps=1202 q=-1.0 size=  232126kB time=2388.91 bitrate= 796.0kbits/s  frame=60341 fps=1164 q=-1.0 size=  234375kB time=2413.64 bitrate= 795.5kbits/s  frame=61096 fps=1147 q=-1.0 size=  237308kB time=2443.84 bitrate= 795.5kbits/s  frame=61878 fps=1151 q=-1.0 size=  240502kB time=2475.11 bitrate= 796.0kbits/s  frame=62534 fps=1152 q=-1.0 size=  242986kB time=2501.36 bitrate= 795.8kbits/s  frame=62952 fps=1118 q=-1.0 size=  244733kB time=2518.07 bitrate= 796.2kbits/s  frame=63628 fps=1120 q=-1.0 size=  247371kB time=2545.11 bitrate= 796.2kbits/s  frame=64127 fps=1104 q=-1.0 size=  249340kB time=2565.07 bitrate= 796.3kbits/s  frame=64918 fps=1108 q=-1.0 size=  252325kB time=2596.72 bitrate= 796.0kbits/s  frame=65094 fps=1092 q=-1.0 size=  253023kB time=2603.76 bitrate= 796.1kbits/s  frame=65835 fps=1095 q=-1.0 size=  255920kB time=2633.39 bitrate= 796.1kbits/s  frame=66563 fps=1098 q=-1.0 size=  258588kB time=2662.51 bitrate= 795.6kbits/s  frame=67199 fps=1084 q=-1.0 size=  261024kB time=2687.95 bitrate= 795.5kbits/s  frame=67900 fps=1087 q=-1.0 size=  264082kB time=2715.99 bitrate= 796.5kbits/s  frame=68601 fps=1089 q=-1.0 size=  266645kB time=2744.02 bitrate= 796.0kbits/s  frame=69170 fps=1074 q=-1.0 size=  268921kB time=2766.80 bitrate= 796.2kbits/s  frame=69909 fps=1077 q=-1.0 size=  271817kB time=2796.33 bitrate= 796.3kbits/s  frame=70665 fps=1080 q=-1.0 size=  274744kB time=2826.59 bitrate= 796.3kbits/s  frame=71383 fps=1083 q=-1.0 size=  277457kB time=2855.32 bitrate= 796.0kbits/s  frame=72088 fps=1085 q=-1.0 size=  280248kB time=2883.51 bitrate= 796.2kbits/s  frame=72746 fps=1087 q=-1.0 size=  282766kB time=2909.84 bitrate= 796.1kbits/s  frame=73484 fps=1090 q=-1.0 size=  285659kB time=2939.36 bitrate= 796.1kbits/s  frame=74018 fps=1077 q=-1.0 size=  287596kB time=2960.72 bitrate= 795.7kbits/s  frame=74740 fps=1066 q=-1.0 size=  290526kB time=2989.59 bitrate= 796.1kbits/s  frame=75526 fps=1064 q=-1.0 size=  293514kB time=3021.03 bitrate= 795.9kbits/s  frame=75541 fps=1057 q=-1.0 size=  293578kB time=3021.64 bitrate= 795.9kbits/s  frame=76343 fps=1060 q=-1.0 size=  296707kB time=3053.70 bitrate= 796.0kbits/s  frame=77055 fps=1062 q=-1.0 size=  299334kB time=3082.20 bitrate= 795.6kbits/s  frame=77680 fps=1063 q=-1.0 size=  301773kB time=3107.20 bitrate= 795.6kbits/s  frame=78392 fps=1066 q=-1.0 size=  304538kB time=3135.68 bitrate= 795.6kbits/s  frame=78601 fps=1054 q=-1.0 size=  305349kB time=3144.03 bitrate= 795.6kbits/s  frame=79280 fps=1056 q=-1.0 size=  308228kB time=3171.20 bitrate= 796.2kbits/s  frame=79504 fps=1044 q=-1.0 size=  309098kB time=3180.16 bitrate= 796.2kbits/s  frame=80308 fps=1047 q=-1.0 size=  312052kB time=3212.32 bitrate= 795.8kbits/s  frame=80812 fps=1036 q=-1.0 size=  314111kB time=3232.47 bitrate= 796.0kbits/s  frame=81541 fps=1039 q=-1.0 size=  316868kB time=3261.61 bitrate= 795.9kbits/s  frame=82248 fps=1041 q=-1.0 size=  319518kB time=3289.90 bitrate= 795.6kbits/s  frame=82877 fps=1043 q=-1.0 size=  322227kB time=3315.07 bitrate= 796.3kbits/s  frame=83609 fps=1045 q=-1.0 size=  325081kB time=3344.36 bitrate= 796.3kbits/s  frame=83802 fps=1033 q=-1.0 size=  325927kB time=3352.07 bitrate= 796.5kbits/s  frame=84572 fps=1026 q=-1.0 size=  328745kB time=3382.88 bitrate= 796.1kbits/s  frame=85366 fps=1018 q=-1.0 size=  331862kB time=3414.64 bitrate= 796.2kbits/s  frame=85560 fps=1009 q=-1.0 size=  332559kB time=3422.38 bitrate= 796.0kbits/s  frame=86205 fps=1010 q=-1.0 size=  335168kB time=3448.20 bitrate= 796.3kbits/s  frame=86923 fps=1012 q=-1.0 size=  337887kB time=3476.91 bitrate= 796.1kbits/s  frame=87552 fps=1014 q=-1.0 size=  340476kB time=3502.07 bitrate= 796.4kbits/s  frame=88358 fps=1017 q=-1.0 size=  343262kB time=3534.29 bitrate= 795.6kbits/s  frame=88550 fps=1018 q=-1.0 Lsize=  344058kB time=3541.99 bitrate= 795.7kbits/s    

video:301879kB audio:40962kB global headers:0kB muxing overhead 0.355223%

INFO: Recorded /initrd/mnt/dev_save/DOWNLOADS/getiplayer/Mark_Zuckerberg_-_Inside_Facebook_b017ywty_default.mkv

INFO: Downloaded Thumbnail to '/initrd/mnt/dev_save/DOWNLOADS/getiplayer/Mark_Zuckerberg_-_Inside_Facebook_b017ywty_default.jpg'

Use of uninitialized value $list in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/perl/5.10/utf8_heavy.pl line 227.

Use of uninitialized value $x in scalar assignment at /usr/share/perl/5.10/utf8_heavy.pl line 242.

Use of uninitialized value $x in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/perl/5.10/utf8_heavy.pl line 243.

Use of uninitialized value $list in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/perl/5.10/utf8_heavy.pl line 227.

Use of uninitialized value $x in scalar assignment at /usr/share/perl/5.10/utf8_heavy.pl line 242.

Use of uninitialized value $x in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/perl/5.10/utf8_heavy.pl line 243.

sh-4.1# 

I was wondering if in the 'dialog' box which prompts you to input the name of the item to download, could include additional options such as the above.
I do not know how to do this.

For the HD version of this episode I should have used this additional command:

--tvmode flashhd

Thank you again for a great application @ 666philb :)

chrome307

#29 Post by chrome307 »

Here's the log for the HD version of the TV episode, as you can see from the video size

INFO: width 1280.00
INFO: height 720.00

I had to use --force to overwrite my SD version of this episode

sh-4.1# ./get_iplayer --long --get facebook --tvmode flashhd --mkv 

Matches:

451:	Mark Zuckerberg - Inside Facebook, BBC Two, Factual,HD,Highlights,Money,Popular,TV, default,, 0 days 1 hours ago - Emily Maitlis speaks to Mark Zuckerberg, and examines Facebook from the inside.

INFO: Mark Zuckerberg - Inside Facebook (b017ywty) Already in history (/root/.get_iplayer/download_history) - use --force to override

sh-4.1# ./get_iplayer --long --get facebook --tvmode flashhd --mkv --force

Matches:

INFO: Checking existence of default version

INFO: flashhd1,flashhd2 modes will be tried for version default

INFO: Trying flashhd1 mode to record tv: Mark Zuckerberg - Inside Facebook

INFO: File name prefix = Mark_Zuckerberg_-_Inside_Facebook_b017ywty_default                 

RTMPDump v2.3

(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL

Connecting ...

INFO: Connected...

Starting download at: 0.000 kB

INFO: Metadata:

INFO:   duration              3542.14

INFO:   moovPosition          32.00

INFO:   width                 1280.00

INFO:   height                720.00

INFO:   videocodecid          avc1

INFO:   audiocodecid          mp4a

INFO:   avcprofile            100.00

INFO:   avclevel              41.00

INFO:   aacaot                2.00

INFO:   videoframerate        25.00

INFO:   audiosamplerate       24000.00

INFO:   audiochannels         2.00

INFO: trackinfo:

INFO:   length                88551000.00

INFO:   timescale             25000.00

INFO:   sampletype            avc1

INFO:   length                85011456.00

INFO:   timescale             24000.00

INFO:   sampletype            mp4a

1088283.408 kB / 3542.10 sec (99.9%)

Download complete

FFmpeg version 0.6-4:0.6-2ubuntu4, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 the FFmpeg developers

built on Oct  5 2010 09:49:10 with gcc 4.4.5

configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu4 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libgsm --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libdc1394 --enable-shared --disable-static

WARNING: library configuration mismatch

libavutil   configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libavcodec  configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libavformat configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libavdevice configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libavfilter configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libswscale  configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libpostproc configuration: --extra-version=4:0.6-2ubuntu2+medibuntu1 --prefix=/usr --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzlib --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-vaapi --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --enable-libvpx --disable-stripping --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-x11grab --enable-libfaad --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-librtmp --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libdc1394 --shlibdir=/usr/lib/i686/cmov --cpu=i686 --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-ffmpeg --disable-ffplay

libavutil     50.15. 1 / 50.15. 1

libavcodec    52.72. 2 / 52.72. 2

libavformat   52.64. 2 / 52.64. 2

libavdevice   52. 2. 0 / 52. 2. 0

libavfilter    1.19. 0 /  1.19. 0

libswscale     0.11. 0 /  0.11. 0

libpostproc   51. 2. 0 / 51. 2. 0

[h264 @ 0x808ce70]brainfart cropping not supported, this could look slightly wrong ...

[flv @ 0x808bbe0]Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate

Input #0, flv, from '/initrd/mnt/dev_save/DOWNLOADS/getiplayer/Mark_Zuckerberg_-_Inside_Facebook_b017ywty_default.partial.mkv.flv':

Metadata:

duration        : 3542

moovPosition    : 32

width           : 1280

height          : 720

videocodecid    : avc1

audiocodecid    : mp4a

avcprofile      : 100

avclevel        : 41

aacaot          : 2

videoframerate  : 25

audiosamplerate : 24000

audiochannels   : 2

Duration: 00:59:02.14, start: 0.000000, bitrate: N/A

Stream #0.0: Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x724 [PAR 180:180 DAR 320:181], 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc

Stream #0.1: Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16

Output #0, matroska, to '/initrd/mnt/dev_save/DOWNLOADS/getiplayer/Mark_Zuckerberg_-_Inside_Facebook_b017ywty_default.partial.mkv':

Metadata:

encoder         : Lavf52.64.2

Stream #0.0: Video: libx264, yuv420p, 1280x724 [PAR 1:1 DAR 320:181], q=2-31, 1k tbn, 25 tbc

Stream #0.1: Audio: libfaac, 48000 Hz, stereo

Stream mapping:

Stream #0.0 -> #0.0

Stream #0.1 -> #0.1

Press [q] to stop encoding

frame=10865 fps=5024 q=-1.0 size=  136357kB time=434.60 bitrate=2570.3kbits/s   frame=11206 fps=3987 q=-1.0 size=  139964kB time=448.24 bitrate=2558.0kbits/s   frame=11592 fps=3352 q=-1.0 size=  143585kB time=463.68 bitrate=2536.8kbits/s   frame=11878 fps=1772 q=-1.0 size=  147195kB time=475.12 bitrate=2537.9kbits/s   frame=12131 fps=1471 q=-1.0 size=  150828kB time=485.24 bitrate=2546.3kbits/s   frame=12369 fps=1168 q=-1.0 size=  154454kB time=494.76 bitrate=2557.4kbits/s   frame=12649 fps=1126 q=-1.0 size=  158061kB time=505.96 bitrate=2559.2kbits/s   frame=25233 fps=376 q=-1.0 size=  310401kB time=1009.32 bitrate=2519.3kbits/s   frame=25464 fps=375 q=-1.0 size=  314008kB time=1018.56 bitrate=2525.5kbits/s   frame=25701 fps=375 q=-1.0 size=  317617kB time=1028.04 bitrate=2531.0kbits/s   frame=25999 fps=376 q=-1.0 size=  321251kB time=1039.96 bitrate=2530.6kbits/s   frame=26217 fps=370 q=-1.0 size=  324877kB time=1048.68 bitrate=2537.8kbits/s   frame=26569 fps=368 q=-1.0 size=  328478kB time=1062.76 bitrate=2532.0kbits/s   frame=26797 fps=367 q=-1.0 size=  332121kB time=1071.88 bitrate=2538.3kbits/s   frame=27022 fps=367 q=-1.0 size=  335736kB time=1080.88 bitrate=2544.5kbits/s   frame=27292 fps=351 q=-1.0 size=  339364kB time=1091.68 bitrate=2546.6kbits/s   frame=27551 fps=351 q=-1.0 size=  342962kB time=1102.04 bitrate=2549.4kbits/s   frame=27834 fps=352 q=-1.0 size=  346591kB time=1113.36 bitrate=2550.2kbits/s   frame=28079 fps=348 q=-1.0 size=  350218kB time=1123.16 bitrate=2554.4kbits/s   frame=28313 fps=344 q=-1.0 size=  353811kB time=1132.52 bitrate=2559.3kbits/s   frame=28543 fps=341 q=-1.0 size=  357441kB time=1141.72 bitrate=2564.7kbits/s   frame=28849 fps=338 q=-1.0 size=  361058kB time=1153.96 bitrate=2563.2kbits/s   frame=29087 fps=335 q=-1.0 size=  364666kB time=1163.48 bitrate=2567.6kbits/s   frame=29420 fps=337 q=-1.0 size=  368308kB time=1176.80 bitrate=2563.9kbits/s   frame=29670 fps=337 q=-1.0 size=  371901kB time=1186.80 bitrate=2567.1kbits/s   frame=29954 fps=334 q=-1.0 size=  375541kB time=1198.16 bitrate=2567.6kbits/s   frame=30190 fps=334 q=-1.0 size=  379163kB time=1207.60 bitrate=2572.1kbits/s   frame=30438 fps=334 q=-1.0 size=  382774kB time=1217.52 bitrate=2575.5kbits/s   frame=30774 fps=335 q=-1.0 size=  386396kB time=1230.96 bitrate=2571.5kbits/s   frame=31241 fps=338 q=-1.0 size=  389989kB time=1249.64 bitrate=2556.6kbits/s   frame=31677 fps=337 q=-1.0 size=  393622kB time=1267.08 bitrate=2544.9kbits/s   frame=32027 fps=332 q=-1.0 size=  397238kB time=1281.08 bitrate=2540.2kbits/s   frame=32318 fps=333 q=-1.0 size=  400824kB time=1292.72 bitrate=2540.0kbits/s   frame=32587 fps=333 q=-1.0 size=  404462kB time=1303.48 bitrate=2541.9kbits/s   frame=32872 fps=334 q=-1.0 size=  408095kB time=1314.88 bitrate=2542.5kbits/s   frame=33164 fps=335 q=-1.0 size=  411713kB time=1326.56 bitrate=2542.5kbits/s   frame=33430 fps=335 q=-1.0 size=  415323kB time=1337.20 bitrate=2544.4kbits/s   frame=33682 fps=330 q=-1.0 size=  418951kB time=1347.28 bitrate=2547.4kbits/s   frame=33971 fps=325 q=-1.0 size=  422578kB time=1358.84 bitrate=2547.6kbits/s   frame=34253 fps=323 q=-1.0 size=  426204kB time=1370.12 bitrate=2548.3kbits/s   frame=34527 fps=323 q=-1.0 size=  429799kB time=1381.08 bitrate=2549.4kbits/s   frame=34741 fps=318 q=-1.0 size=  433412kB time=1389.64 bitrate=2555.0kbits/s   frame=34961 fps=318 q=-1.0 size=  437060kB time=1398.44 bitrate=2560.3kbits/s   frame=35172 fps=316 q=-1.0 size=  440690kB time=1406.88 bitrate=2566.1kbits/s   frame=35386 fps=311 q=-1.0 size=  444310kB time=1415.44 bitrate=2571.5kbits/s   frame=35605 fps=309 q=-1.0 size=  447914kB time=1424.20 bitrate=2576.4kbits/s   frame=35843 fps=307 q=-1.0 size=  451545kB time=1433.72 bitrate=2580.0kbits/s   frame=36070 fps=307 q=-1.0 size=  455161kB time=1442.80 bitrate=2584.3kbits/s   frame=36323 fps=307 q=-1.0 size=  458788kB time=1452.92 bitrate=2586.8kbits/s   frame=36581 fps=308 q=-1.0 size=  462409kB time=1463.24 bitrate=2588.8kbits/s   frame=36877 fps=306 q=-1.0 size=  466011kB time=1475.08 bitrate=2588.0kbits/s   frame=37169 fps=305 q=-1.0 size=  469642kB time=1486.76 bitrate=2587.7kbits/s   frame=37445 fps=304 q=-1.0 size=  473268kB time=1497.80 bitrate=2588.5kbits/s   frame=37700 fps=304 q=-1.0 size=  476881kB time=1508.00 bitrate=2590.6kbits/s   frame=37924 fps=304 q=-1.0 size=  480495kB time=1516.96 bitrate=2594.8kbits/s   frame=38203 fps=304 q=-1.0 size=  484107kB time=1528.12 bitrate=2595.2kbits/s   frame=38444 fps=303 q=-1.0 size=  487729kB time=1537.76 bitrate=2598.2kbits/s   frame=38701 fps=303 q=-1.0 size=  491358kB time=1548.04 bitrate=2600.2kbits/s   frame=38915 fps=303 q=-1.0 size=  494973kB time=1556.60 bitrate=2604.9kbits/s   frame=39218 fps=300 q=-1.0 size=  498593kB time=1568.72 bitrate=2603.7kbits/s   frame=39514 fps=301 q=-1.0 size=  502206kB time=1580.56 bitrate=2602.9kbits/s   frame=39865 fps=300 q=-1.0 size=  505826kB time=1594.60 bitrate=2598.6kbits/s   frame=40117 fps=299 q=-1.0 size=  509461kB time=1604.68 bitrate=2600.8kbits/s   frame=40381 fps=297 q=-1.0 size=  513063kB time=1615.24 bitrate=2602.1kbits/s   frame=40659 fps=298 q=-1.0 size=  516696kB time=1626.36 bitrate=2602.6kbits/s   frame=40998 fps=297 q=-1.0 size=  520297kB time=1639.92 bitrate=2599.1kbits/s   frame=41264 fps=297 q=-1.0 size=  523930kB time=1650.56 bitrate=2600.4kbits/s   frame=41551 fps=298 q=-1.0 size=  527537kB time=1662.04 bitrate=2600.2kbits/s   frame=41773 fps=296 q=-1.0 size=  531174kB time=1670.92 bitrate=2604.2kbits/s   frame=41999 fps=295 q=-1.0 size=  534795kB time=1679.96 bitrate=2607.8kbits/s   frame=42359 fps=295 q=-1.0 size=  538411kB time=1694.36 bitrate=2603.1kbits/s   frame=42755 fps=297 q=-1.0 size=  542008kB time=1710.20 bitrate=2596.3kbits/s   frame=43269 fps=299 q=-1.0 size=  545627kB time=1730.76 bitrate=2582.6kbits/s   frame=43619 fps=298 q=-1.0 size=  549254kB time=1744.76 bitrate=2578.9kbits/s   frame=43973 fps=299 q=-1.0 size=  552859kB time=1758.92 bitrate=2574.9kbits/s   frame=44326 fps=300 q=-1.0 size=  556472kB time=1773.04 bitrate=2571.1kbits/s   frame=44584 fps=301 q=-1.0 size=  560107kB time=1783.36 bitrate=2572.9kbits/s   frame=44836 fps=301 q=-1.0 size=  563704kB time=1793.44 bitrate=2574.9kbits/s   frame=45124 fps=301 q=-1.0 size=  567352kB time=1804.93 bitrate=2575.0kbits/s   frame=45482 fps=298 q=-1.0 size=  570951kB time=1819.28 bitrate=2570.9kbits/s   frame=45778 fps=297 q=-1.0 size=  574469kB time=1831.12 bitrate=2570.0kbits/s   frame=46065 fps=296 q=-1.0 size=  578093kB time=1842.60 bitrate=2570.1kbits/s   frame=46398 fps=296 q=-1.0 size=  581703kB time=1855.92 bitrate=2567.6kbits/s   frame=46653 fps=296 q=-1.0 size=  585316kB time=1866.12 bitrate=2569.5kbits/s   frame=46929 fps=294 q=-1.0 size=  588950kB time=1877.16 bitrate=2570.2kbits/s   frame=47165 fps=294 q=-1.0 size=  592538kB time=1886.60 bitrate=2572.9kbits/s   frame=47481 fps=293 q=-1.0 size=  596156kB time=1899.24 bitrate=2571.4kbits/s   frame=47789 fps=294 q=-1.0 size=  599772kB time=1911.56 bitrate=2570.3kbits/s   frame=48036 fps=294 q=-1.0 size=  603377kB time=1921.44 bitrate=2572.5kbits/s   frame=48326 fps=294 q=-1.0 size=  607009kB time=1933.04 bitrate=2572.4kbits/s   frame=48336 fps=292 q=-1.0 size=  607105kB time=1933.44 bitrate=2572.3kbits/s   frame=48612 fps=293 q=-1.0 size=  610613kB time=1944.48 bitrate=2572.5kbits/s   frame=48945 fps=292 q=-1.0 size=  614241kB time=1957.80 bitrate=2570.2kbits/s   frame=49325 fps=291 q=-1.0 size=  617856kB time=1973.00 bitrate=2565.4kbits/s   frame=49582 fps=292 q=-1.0 size=  621470kB time=1983.28 bitrate=2567.0kbits/s   frame=49869 fps=289 q=-1.0 size=  625080kB time=1994.76 bitrate=2567.1kbits/s   frame=49884 fps=288 q=-1.0 size=  625240kB time=1995.35 bitrate=2567.0kbits/s   frame=50108 fps=287 q=-1.0 size=  628686kB time=2004.32 bitrate=2569.5kbits/s   frame=50328 fps=287 q=-1.0 size=  632357kB time=2013.12 bitrate=2573.3kbits/s   frame=50341 fps=285 q=-1.0 size=  632549kB time=2013.61 bitrate=2573.4kbits/s   frame=50679 fps=286 q=-1.0 size=  635939kB time=2027.16 bitrate=2569.9kbits/s   frame=51055 fps=284 q=-1.0 size=  639545kB time=2042.20 bitrate=2565.4kbits/s   frame=51343 fps=283 q=-1.0 size=  643169kB time=2053.72 bitrate=2565.5kbits/s   frame=51548 fps=283 q=-1.0 size=  646787kB time=2061.92 bitrate=2569.7kbits/s   frame=51816 fps=282 q=-1.0 size=  650410kB time=2072.64 bitrate=2570.7kbits/s   frame=52101 fps=283 q=-1.0 size=  654027kB time=2084.04 bitrate=2570.9kbits/s   frame=52124 fps=281 q=-1.0 size=  654251kB time=2084.95 bitrate=2570.6kbits/s   frame=52394 fps=281 q=-1.0 size=  657617kB time=2095.76 bitrate=2570.5kbits/s   frame=52739 fps=278 q=-1.0 size=  661244kB time=2109.56 bitrate=2567.8kbits/s   frame=52758 fps=277 q=-1.0 size=  661436kB time=2110.29 bitrate=2567.6kbits/s   frame=53096 fps=276 q=-1.0 size=  664829kB time=2123.84 bitrate=2564.4kbits/s   frame=53434 fps=276 q=-1.0 size=  668442kB time=2137.36 bitrate=2562.0kbits/s   frame=53797 fps=277 q=-1.0 size=  672044kB time=2151.88 bitrate=2558.4kbits/s   frame=54122 fps=277 q=-1.0 size=  675657kB time=2164.88 bitrate=2556.7kbits/s   frame=54434 fps=277 q=-1.0 size=  679287kB time=2177.36 bitrate=2555.7kbits/s   frame=54684 fps=276 q=-1.0 size=  682885kB time=2187.36 bitrate=2557.5kbits/s   frame=54932 fps=275 q=-1.0 size=  686511kB time=2197.28 bitrate=2559.5kbits/s   frame=55178 fps=275 q=-1.0 size=  690147kB time=2207.12 bitrate=2561.6kbits/s   frame=55189 fps=274 q=-1.0 size=  690307kB time=2207.53 bitrate=2561.7kbits/s   frame=55382 fps=273 q=-1.0 size=  693739kB time=2215.28 bitrate=2565.4kbits/s   frame=55628 fps=271 q=-1.0 size=  697384kB time=2225.12 bitrate=2567.5kbits/s   frame=55961 fps=271 q=-1.0 size=  700974kB time=2238.44 bitrate=2565.3kbits/s   frame=56200 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  704601kB time=2248.00 bitrate=2567.7kbits/s   frame=56557 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  708234kB time=2262.28 bitrate=2564.6kbits/s   frame=56894 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  711851kB time=2275.76 bitrate=2562.4kbits/s   frame=57139 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  715463kB time=2285.56 bitrate=2564.4kbits/s   frame=57494 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  719104kB time=2299.76 bitrate=2561.5kbits/s   frame=57756 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  722683kB time=2310.23 bitrate=2562.6kbits/s   frame=57774 fps=268 q=-1.0 size=  722907kB time=2310.95 bitrate=2562.6kbits/s   frame=58060 fps=268 q=-1.0 size=  726286kB time=2322.40 bitrate=2561.9kbits/s   frame=58572 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  729906kB time=2342.88 bitrate=2552.2kbits/s   frame=58902 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  733540kB time=2356.08 bitrate=2550.5kbits/s   frame=59194 fps=269 q=-1.0 size=  737153kB time=2367.76 bitrate=2550.4kbits/s   frame=59207 fps=268 q=-1.0 size=  737327kB time=2368.26 bitrate=2550.5kbits/s   frame=59432 fps=267 q=-1.0 size=  740750kB time=2377.28 bitrate=2552.6kbits/s   frame=59653 fps=267 q=-1.0 size=  744385kB time=2386.12 bitrate=2555.6kbits/s   frame=59940 fps=268 q=-1.0 size=  747982kB time=2397.60 bitrate=2555.7kbits/s   frame=60269 fps=268 q=-1.0 size=  751601kB time=2410.76 bitrate=2554.0kbits/s   frame=60670 fps=269 q=-1.0 size=  755242kB time=2426.80 bitrate=2549.4kbits/s   frame=61061 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  758836kB time=2442.44 bitrate=2545.2kbits/s   frame=61315 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  762463kB time=2452.60 bitrate=2546.7kbits/s   frame=61612 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  766088kB time=2464.48 bitrate=2546.5kbits/s   frame=61947 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  769708kB time=2477.88 bitrate=2544.7kbits/s   frame=62242 fps=269 q=-1.0 size=  773364kB time=2489.68 bitrate=2544.7kbits/s   frame=62593 fps=269 q=-1.0 size=  776943kB time=2503.72 bitrate=2542.1kbits/s   frame=62865 fps=269 q=-1.0 size=  780549kB time=2514.60 bitrate=2542.9kbits/s   frame=63196 fps=269 q=-1.0 size=  784176kB time=2527.84 bitrate=2541.3kbits/s   frame=63509 fps=269 q=-1.0 size=  787806kB time=2540.36 bitrate=2540.5kbits/s   frame=63812 fps=270 q=-1.0 size=  791382kB time=2552.48 bitrate=2539.9kbits/s   frame=63827 fps=269 q=-1.0 size=  791638kB time=2553.05 bitrate=2540.1kbits/s   frame=64151 fps=267 q=-1.0 size=  795012kB time=2566.04 bitrate=2538.1kbits/s   frame=64597 fps=268 q=-1.0 size=  798615kB time=2583.85 bitrate=2532.0kbits/s   frame=64903 fps=269 q=-1.0 size=  802226kB time=2596.12 bitrate=2531.4kbits/s   frame=65202 fps=269 q=-1.0 size=  805867kB time=2608.08 bitrate=2531.2kbits/s   frame=65220 fps=268 q=-1.0 size=  806059kB time=2608.77 bitrate=2531.2kbits/s   frame=65477 fps=268 q=-1.0 size=  809467kB time=2619.08 bitrate=2531.9kbits/s   frame=65727 fps=267 q=-1.0 size=  813100kB time=2629.08 bitrate=2533.6kbits/s   frame=65745 fps=266 q=-1.0 size=  813228kB time=2629.76 bitrate=2533.3kbits/s   frame=65964 fps=266 q=-1.0 size=  816725kB time=2638.56 bitrate=2535.7kbits/s   frame=66255 fps=266 q=-1.0 size=  820338kB time=2650.20 bitrate=2535.7kbits/s   frame=66594 fps=267 q=-1.0 size=  823964kB time=2663.76 bitrate=2534.0kbits/s   frame=66611 fps=266 q=-1.0 size=  824092kB time=2664.44 bitrate=2533.7kbits/s   frame=67220 fps=267 q=-1.0 size=  827568kB time=2688.80 bitrate=2521.4kbits/s   frame=67255 fps=266 q=-1.0 size=  827760kB time=2690.18 bitrate=2520.7kbits/s   frame=67481 fps=266 q=-1.0 size=  831156kB time=2699.24 bitrate=2522.5kbits/s   frame=67849 fps=266 q=-1.0 size=  834771kB time=2713.96 bitrate=2519.7kbits/s   frame=68149 fps=266 q=-1.0 size=  838393kB time=2725.96 bitrate=2519.5kbits/s   frame=68513 fps=266 q=-1.0 size=  842011kB time=2740.52 bitrate=2517.0kbits/s   frame=68737 fps=265 q=-1.0 size=  845673kB time=2749.48 bitrate=2519.7kbits/s   frame=68753 fps=264 q=-1.0 size=  845897kB time=2750.08 bitrate=2519.8kbits/s   frame=68978 fps=264 q=-1.0 size=  849240kB time=2759.12 bitrate=2521.4kbits/s   frame=69217 fps=264 q=-1.0 size=  852858kB time=2768.68 bitrate=2523.4kbits/s   frame=69476 fps=264 q=-1.0 size=  856486kB time=2779.04 bitrate=2524.7kbits/s   frame=69691 fps=264 q=-1.0 size=  860106kB time=2787.64 bitrate=2527.6kbits/s   frame=69986 fps=263 q=-1.0 size=  863711kB time=2799.44 bitrate=2527.5kbits/s   frame=70365 fps=264 q=-1.0 size=  867344kB time=2814.60 bitrate=2524.4kbits/s   frame=70627 fps=263 q=-1.0 size=  870946kB time=2825.08 bitrate=2525.5kbits/s   frame=70909 fps=262 q=-1.0 size=  874578kB time=2836.36 bitrate=2526.0kbits/s   frame=71144 fps=262 q=-1.0 size=  878188kB time=2845.76 bitrate=2528.0kbits/s   frame=71463 fps=262 q=-1.0 size=  881795kB time=2858.52 bitrate=2527.1kbits/s   frame=71715 fps=262 q=-1.0 size=  885419kB time=2868.60 bitrate=2528.5kbits/s   frame=71969 fps=261 q=-1.0 size=  889057kB time=2878.76 bitrate=2530.0kbits/s   frame=72199 fps=261 q=-1.0 size=  892669kB time=2887.96 bitrate=2532.1kbits/s   frame=72466 fps=261 q=-1.0 size=  896284kB time=2898.64 bitrate=2533.0kbits/s   frame=72726 fps=260 q=-1.0 size=  899916kB time=2909.04 bitrate=2534.2kbits/s   frame=73003 fps=260 q=-1.0 size=  903526kB time=2920.12 bitrate=2534.7kbits/s   frame=73415 fps=260 q=-1.0 size=  907152kB time=2936.60 bitrate=2530.6kbits/s   frame=73651 fps=260 q=-1.0 size=  910742kB time=2946.04 bitrate=2532.5kbits/s   frame=73916 fps=259 q=-1.0 size=  914363kB time=2956.64 bitrate=2533.4kbits/s   frame=74147 fps=259 q=-1.0 size=  918003kB time=2965.88 bitrate=2535.6kbits/s   frame=74463 fps=259 q=-1.0 size=  921600kB time=2978.52 bitrate=2534.7kbits/s   frame=74754 fps=258 q=-1.0 size=  925212kB time=2990.16 bitrate=2534.8kbits/s   frame=74966 fps=257 q=-1.0 size=  928847kB time=2998.64 bitrate=2537.5kbits/s   frame=75283 fps=258 q=-1.0 size=  932468kB time=3011.32 bitrate=2536.7kbits/s   frame=75608 fps=258 q=-1.0 size=  936062kB time=3024.32 bitrate=2535.5kbits/s   frame=75901 fps=258 q=-1.0 size=  939714kB time=3036.04 bitrate=2535.6kbits/s   frame=76198 fps=259 q=-1.0 size=  943307kB time=3047.89 bitrate=2535.4kbits/s   frame=76546 fps=259 q=-1.0 size=  946940kB time=3061.84 bitrate=2533.6kbits/s   frame=76967 fps=260 q=-1.0 size=  950541kB time=3078.68 bitrate=2529.3kbits/s   frame=77380 fps=260 q=-1.0 size=  954148kB time=3095.20 bitrate=2525.3kbits/s   frame=77730 fps=259 q=-1.0 size=  957759kB time=3109.20 bitrate=2523.5kbits/s   frame=78049 fps=260 q=-1.0 size=  961408kB time=3121.96 bitrate=2522.7kbits/s   frame=78317 fps=258 q=-1.0 size=  965004kB time=3132.68 bitrate=2523.5kbits/s   frame=78801 fps=259 q=-1.0 size=  968625kB time=3152.04 bitrate=2517.4kbits/s   frame=79017 fps=259 q=-1.0 size=  972259kB time=3160.68 bitrate=2519.9kbits/s   frame=79241 fps=259 q=-1.0 size=  975863kB time=3169.64 bitrate=2522.1kbits/s   frame=79490 fps=258 q=-1.0 size=  979486kB time=3179.60 bitrate=2523.6kbits/s   frame=79768 fps=258 q=-1.0 size=  983121kB time=3190.72 bitrate=2524.1kbits/s   frame=80081 fps=259 q=-1.0 size=  986706kB time=3203.24 bitrate=2523.4kbits/s   frame=80385 fps=258 q=-1.0 size=  990368kB time=3215.40 bitrate=2523.2kbits/s   frame=80649 fps=258 q=-1.0 size=  993940kB time=3225.96 bitrate=2524.0kbits/s   frame=80920 fps=258 q=-1.0 size=  997577kB time=3236.80 bitrate=2524.8kbits/s   frame=81165 fps=258 q=-1.0 size= 1001188kB time=3246.60 bitrate=2526.3kbits/s   frame=81560 fps=258 q=-1.0 size= 1004794kB time=3262.40 bitrate=2523.1kbits/s   frame=81897 fps=258 q=-1.0 size= 1008422kB time=3275.88 bitrate=2521.8kbits/s   frame=82273 fps=259 q=-1.0 size= 1012023kB time=3290.92 bitrate=2519.2kbits/s   frame=82721 fps=259 q=-1.0 size= 1015641kB time=3308.84 bitrate=2514.5kbits/s   frame=82977 fps=259 q=-1.0 size= 1019261kB time=3319.08 bitrate=2515.7kbits/s   frame=82989 fps=259 q=-1.0 size= 1019421kB time=3319.55 bitrate=2515.7kbits/s   frame=83188 fps=259 q=-1.0 size= 1022897kB time=3327.52 bitrate=2518.3kbits/s   frame=83203 fps=258 q=-1.0 size= 1023121kB time=3328.09 bitrate=2518.4kbits/s   frame=83523 fps=257 q=-1.0 size= 1026505kB time=3340.92 bitrate=2517.0kbits/s   frame=83732 fps=257 q=-1.0 size= 1030097kB time=3349.28 bitrate=2519.5kbits/s   frame=84017 fps=257 q=-1.0 size= 1033735kB time=3360.68 bitrate=2519.8kbits/s   frame=84341 fps=257 q=-1.0 size= 1037360kB time=3373.64 bitrate=2519.0kbits/s   frame=84628 fps=257 q=-1.0 size= 1040962kB time=3385.12 bitrate=2519.1kbits/s   frame=84876 fps=257 q=-1.0 size= 1044602kB time=3395.04 bitrate=2520.6kbits/s   frame=85113 fps=256 q=-1.0 size= 1048214kB time=3404.52 bitrate=2522.2kbits/s   frame=85384 fps=256 q=-1.0 size= 1051841kB time=3415.36 bitrate=2522.9kbits/s   frame=85652 fps=256 q=-1.0 size= 1055458kB time=3426.08 bitrate=2523.7kbits/s   frame=85922 fps=256 q=-1.0 size= 1059066kB time=3436.88 bitrate=2524.3kbits/s   frame=85929 fps=255 q=-1.0 size= 1059182kB time=3437.14 bitrate=2524.4kbits/s   frame=86155 fps=255 q=-1.0 size= 1062688kB time=3446.20 bitrate=2526.1kbits/s   frame=86379 fps=255 q=-1.0 size= 1066304kB time=3455.16 bitrate=2528.1kbits/s   frame=86621 fps=255 q=-1.0 size= 1069914kB time=3464.84 bitrate=2529.6kbits/s   frame=86859 fps=255 q=-1.0 size= 1073540kB time=3474.36 bitrate=2531.2kbits/s   frame=87235 fps=255 q=-1.0 size= 1077172kB time=3489.40 bitrate=2528.9kbits/s   frame=87517 fps=255 q=-1.0 size= 1080798kB time=3500.68 bitrate=2529.2kbits/s   frame=87947 fps=255 q=-1.0 size= 1084393kB time=3517.87 bitrate=2525.2kbits/s   frame=88551 fps=256 q=-1.0 Lsize= 1086411kB time=3542.04 bitrate=2512.6kbits/s    

video:1044213kB audio:40962kB global headers:0kB muxing overhead 0.113931%

INFO: Recorded /initrd/mnt/dev_save/DOWNLOADS/getiplayer/Mark_Zuckerberg_-_Inside_Facebook_b017ywty_default.mkv

INFO: Downloaded Thumbnail to '/initrd/mnt/dev_save/DOWNLOADS/getiplayer/Mark_Zuckerberg_-_Inside_Facebook_b017ywty_default.jpg'

sh-4.1# 

Attachments
Facebook MKV including English subs.png
(51.45 KiB) Downloaded 591 times

666philb

#30 Post by 666philb »

hi chrome307

i didn't know about the flashhd versions, glad you found them :)

i will try to add the options to the GUI so you can export to mkv, save subtitles and save the hd version.

i've just moved house, and haven't got broadband at the moment. i have to get on line through my phone software which is xp only :( so i can't test things in puppy.

i will upload an updated one later in the week, but you, and others will have to test it for me. it will hopefully include all your suggestions, and also a fix for timer recording. (if one timer finished, when another had already started, it stopped them both.... technosaurus has hopefully posted the solution here..http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=73676)

cheers
666philb

chrome307

#31 Post by chrome307 »

@ 666philb

That would be great if you could add those options into the app :)

The command line option I used for 'facebook' can also use the number entries that are provided eg

./get_iplayer --get 1070 --tvmode flashhd --mkv 

There is also the 'output' option that would be useful to add, this would allow you to retain the core application in the pupsave file whilst allowing you to specify where you wanted your downloads to end up.

--output, -o <dir>               Recording output directory

I haven't tried this option myself as I use a large usb flash drive currently.

Also I forgot to add that I am using 5.28 without the multimedia updates.

Moving home around Christmas sounds stressful !!

Hope you settle in soon enough and get back online properly!!

I was wondering if some non-UK members could try this out if they used a free proxy which provided a UK based IP?

The attachment below just shows the media info for the video I downloaded. It takes approximately the same time to output to mkv as it would the default mp4 format. Picture quality is excellent so I extremely pleased. :)
Attachments
media-info.jpg
(124.11 KiB) Downloaded 829 times

666philb

#32 Post by 666philb »

ok, here's a test patch for get_iplayer, it installs over the get_iplayer.pet on the first page.

I can't test it at the moment, so if you could test the new options....

1. tv HD output
2. mkv output for tv & tv HD
3. subtitle downloading
4. can you test the timer recording, first to see if it stops after the predefined time (you could do a small 20second recording) and could you also try setting two timers that over lap each other. The problem was that if one was recording and another started before it had finished. when the first one stopped recording, it killed the second one as well.

Things to do next are..... update the gui, have a prefences option that allows you to set your download folder, maybe have a simple view, and expert view sort of thing. Try and get an option to list only HD content.

666philb
Attachments
get_iplayer_test_patch_1.pet
(2.02 KiB) Downloaded 712 times

chrome307

#33 Post by chrome307 »

Thanks again, I will give it a test spin and let you know the results :)

chrome307

#34 Post by chrome307 »

Hi there

For testing purposes I am using Lucid 5.28 (003 iso - Nov 29 - clean installation), with the 'Super Multimedia Upgrade 3HD, the current build of Get_Iplayer and the test patch 01.

This is installed on a flash usb drive - get_iplayer is symlinked to the space outside of my personal save file.

For recording tv to MKV format that works perfectly :) - (tv mkv output)
For downloading subtitles that works perfectly :) - (subtitles)
For recording HD tv content this would work but you do need to search for the 'HD' content in the tv cache otherwise it will not eg

477|tv|Mark Zuckerberg|b017ywty|Unknown|Inside Facebook|||default,|Unknown|Emily Maitlis speaks to Mark Zuckerberg, and examines Facebook from the inside.|BBC Two|Factual,HD,Money,TV|http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/images/episode/b017ywty_150_84.jpg|1323432464||http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b017ywty.html|

476|tv|Made in Wales: Series 3|b0183r2w|Unknown|5. Monster|3|5|default|Unknown|A comical short film about a family raising a spoilt daughter.|BBC Two|Drama,TV,Wales|http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/images/episode/b0183r2w_150_84.jpg|1323432464||http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0183r2w.html|

By default 'Geany' gives a 'search' option, so you need to look for 'HD', this is shown in entry 477, but not in 476 which is included in the the cache.

For the tv HD mkv output, my test file ended up as 'filename.default.partial.mkv.flv. It seems to be the right size.

I have problems with using the 'timer' when I click on 'how to use' it gives me an empty box with no instructions. I proceeded the next option 'timer', and entered the program number and duration but was confused about the job number ( I enter 1 and also the program number), finally I got a new dialogue box for 'rcron' and it gave me an option to add a new event, I tried this but this did not seem to work for me either. I think it's a problem with me, not the application in this instance :(

Hope that helps

BTW

I tried to get iplayer to download a radio programme and convert tit from aac to vbr mp3, this failed as it complains that libmp3lame is not available.

However, previously without the multimedia upgrade, it converted aac to cbr mp3 with no problem.

666philb

#35 Post by 666philb »

hi chrome307

thanks for testing

the HD search i can't sort out untill i get online in puppy

the timer record instructions should be in the getiplayer folder in root... it's a text file called recording, that gets displayed when you click on 'how to use timer'
i just tried and it displayed fine on a vanilla lupu

anyway here's what should display

How to use the timer.

1 click on the timer button

2 select the radio or tv program number and enter it 

3 enter the duration of the recording session using eg  1h30m0s or 0h45m15s

4 enter a number or name for the timer, don't use spaces!  entering 1 into the box = timer1  
and entering eastenders into the box = timereastenders.  
(remember timer is automatically appended to what ever you type... so if you typed timer1, 
it would end up being timertimer1)

5 pschedule will then open 

6 click on schedule new task and type the name of your timer into the 'command' box
eg timer1  or timereastenders  

7 select the time for it to start and press ok

8 done :)

Notes: timers must be manually removed from pschedule 'menu/system/pschedule' delete task
also at the moment, the timer script generated, stays in /usr/bin/   eg /usr/bin/timereastenders
and will need to be removed manually

I don't think there's a limit on the amount of timers... recording 2 programs at the same
time should also work
cheers

666philb

have PM'ed you