News, happenings
Flash
Official Dog Handler

Mozilla users warned--upgrade now

#1 Post by Flash »

klhrevolutionist

scare tactics

#2 Post by klhrevolutionist »

After reading that it really does not say for whom this is for windows / linux ?
As for javascript flaw, well javascript is not all that safe anyway so there is really no issue still. While I am sure that it is good to upgrade this is not the way to get people to do so.
Quote "particularly the Gecko rendering engine, may also be affected." Well what is new ?

Linux has konqueror, opera, and dillo, oh and the gecko based browsers......
Maybe it is time to break away from this gecko and let it die..... As linux needs a few more choices in browsers.

I wonder about firefox/mozilla I am not sure who stands to gain from that article.
Not being pessimistic, but there is nothing in that article that could'nt be done anyways.
A scare tactic, but who stands to gain ?
Heaven is on the way, until then let's get the truth out!

Pizzasgood

#3 Post by Pizzasgood »

Woah!!!! An old version from before a security fix or two is insecure!!! Go figure. I bet looking down the barrel of a loaded gun off the safety and held by a child isn't safe either! What's next, rabid dogs shown to attack humans?

I'm interpreting your posting of this as sarcasm, not as a genuine warning.
[size=75]Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. --Muad'Dib[/size]
[img]http://www.browserloadofcoolness.com/sig.png[/img]