Google Chrome Browser

Browsers, email, chat, etc.
rameshiyer

Google Chrome Browser

#1 Post by rameshiyer »

I would like to install Google Chrome or Chromium in my WaryRacy 5.3. It is really fast !. Kindly provide the package compatible for Wary or Racy Puppy.

chrome307

#2 Post by chrome307 »

You should be able to find these applications in the Puppy Package Manger of your chosen OS.

Terryphi

#3 Post by Terryphi »

chrome307 wrote:You should be able to find these applications in the Puppy Package Manger of your chosen OS.
You will not because Racy and Wary do not have the libraries (or library versions) necessary to run the latest versions of Chrome or Chromium. I did produce an SFS package of Chromium 12 which runs on Wary and Racy but it is now outdated.
[b]Classic Opera 12.16 browser SFS package[/b] for Precise, Slacko, Racy, Wary, Lucid, etc available[url=http://terryphillips.org.uk/operasfs.htm]here[/url] :)

rameshiyer

Google Chrome Bwoser

#4 Post by rameshiyer »

Dear Terryphi

You are correct. Your have rightly pointed out. Chrome is not available in Wary or Racy. However, you can get it in Lucid Puppy. Earlier Wolf was providing latest google chrome build for puppy. However, he is not available now. Can you provide latest build. Looking for your help. In my experience, chrome is really fast browser!!