Posted: Mon 16 Apr 2012, 01:26 Post subject:
Sakis3G-Gui Subject description: A gui for the sakis3g to setup/connect Broadband USB Wireless Modem
Try this. If you have problem using the Smart Bro, Globe Tattoo, and Sun Wireless modem (mostly used in the Philippines) using the Internet Wizard Connection.
I am using Lucid 528 and tried this using my prepaid Smart Bro (ZTE Black) wireless modem and it connects smoothly. Enjoy.
1. download the pet
2. install it (by clicking on it)
3. plug-in your usb wireless modem (in my case, it's USB stick Smart Bro(ZTE)
4. click on menu>network>sakis3g (a gui will appear on the screen)
5. choose the kind of usb you have (just click on it and wait or try the others)
6. if the network icon successfully blinks, then enjoy surfing the net
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum