Translation to PT_BR

For efforts in internationalising Puppy and solving problems in this area
bjnobrega

Translation to PT_BR

#1 Post by bjnobrega »

Getting started to make of Puppy Linux a true brazilian citizen. My initial idea is to make of Racy/Wary truly usable for educational purposes where we need of speed and economy of hardware resources. Here we use multiterminal machines to provide a fully pedagogic environment but Ubuntu is not sufficient because his hungry to consume of memory and other hardware resources. But the project fits to all other purposes of use of Racy/Wary Linux. My people still can't see the greatness of this ágile and lightweight hunter. I wish provide this vision and invite others interested in contribute to the growth of Puppy. Is someone interested in helping? bjnobrega@gmail.com

Primeiros passos para fazer do Puppy Linux um verdadeiro cidadão brasileiro. Minha idéia inicial é fazer do Racy / Wary realmente utilizável para fins educacionais onde precisamos de velocidade e economia de recursos de hardware. Aqui usamos máquinas multiterminal para proporcionar um ambiente totalmente pedagógico, mas o Ubuntu não é suficiente porque a sua fome de consumo de memória e outros recursos de hardware. Mas o projeto se encaixa a todos os outros fins de utilização dos Racy / Wary Linux. Meu povo ainda não pode ver a grandeza deste caçador ágil e leve. Desejo proporcionar esta visão e convidar outras pessoas interessadas em contribuir para o crescimento do Puppy. Alguém interessado em ajudar? bjnobrega@gmail.com