Google's Indirect Assistance to Puppy Linux Discussion Forum

News, happenings
gcmartin

#16 Post by gcmartin »

This is Puppy Linux Discussion Forum. I think much-most of what I share here is to try to help with ideas for the advancement of Puppy Linux.

I am not encouraging the sharing of data so private that you could be embarrassed by its emergence or misuse.

I do, though, advocate online collabaration tools and its features as a means of making a Puppy Linux contribution available to others. And, I believe it would be useful for those of us who would want to collaborate on a project that would have mutual or widespread benefit.

I am NOT an advocate for Google, Microsoft, Apple, IBM, HP, Oracle, SAP, Citrix, etc. in this forum. But, whenever a tool becomes available for community benefit, I will post so that others are aware of how that technology can be found, and to allow discourse of its usefulness for those things Puppy.

I hope (and I think) most know me for this.

Just trying to help wherever in life I can.

gcmartin

Puppy is enhanced to use your free cloud storage

#17 Post by gcmartin »

Each of us, now, not only have our own Cloud storage device, but also, Google has just upgraded the tool we can use for Puppy integration, should anyone desire. You can now share anything you want with anyone you choose on a high-speed upload/download site.

Puppy, too, has been enhanced with your personal storage connected to your desktop

Since Puppy, by design, in internet intensive, this has the potential of being a great contribution to an individual Puppy developer, or puppy user(s) alike.

Here to help