Puppy Ultimate Edition - beta

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
cthisbear

#16 Post by cthisbear »

starhawk:

Good day mate.
If no-one can help you in the states....send you a copy...

I can from Sydney.
I will still have to download it....no big deal.

Chris.

darkcity

#17 Post by darkcity »

How well does qtractor work, did you get plugins to work?

toowoombalinux

#18 Post by toowoombalinux »

G'day,
qtractor has had only minimal testing until I get my little home studio up and running - then I'll have the time and incentive to do a more thorough test of all pro-audio stuff...

Bugfix - Desktop chooser has an error - I forgot to add a space!

3D Framerate Test does not work - will be another bugfix soon - or else just go to /usr/local/3DCC/resource/3ddemo

For some reason Picasa does not show up in some menus - but it should be in wbar

And I stuffed the remastering of the CD version yesterday - so CD version will have bugfixes. - the version which I did produce installed fine but I've left out a few essentials...

And no entries for ATI and Nvidia Control Centres in my bandaid menu system when I did a test Nvidia driver install - btw got a framerate of +50fps an an ancient dell laptop (11+yr) whereas Xubuntu maxed at 22fps!!.

Sry starhawk not in the US I'm an aussie - PM ur address and I'll send u a DVD with blatent, stupid bugfixes solved..

NOTE: I don't have a modern enough 'puter to test the DVD install so I hope it works also worthy of mention is that I'm a hack and not a leet pupian and so is this funny little puplets as well...

Cheers
Martin
PS. Currently on-shift and the great race the Bathurst 1000 is on this Sunday - so dev work will slow to a crawl these next 7 days
Attachments
PUE-bugfix1.pet
(1.18 KiB) Downloaded 255 times