Tested Exprimo. Great background! No working wifi!

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
cooltechkathy

Tested Exprimo. Great background! No working wifi!

#1 Post by cooltechkathy »

Pemasu: Great as is your dpup exprimo except that also has some hiccups with wireless except can fix and use. Frisbee gave problems with other puplets when installed. No automatic wireless installs. 3.4.2.9 exprimo fixes most problems but wireless still does not load automatically on my xps m1210 dell notebook with older broadcom wired and intel abg wireless. Your wheezy might be kernel or firmware problem no time to look at it. Not sure what to run to get tarball to send for you to look at. Love your e17 better than macpup on dpup. If you fix just small problems and more software just perfect. Best puplet out there! Mage 2 needs little work and is nice 2. Most polished is lucid but you have more in puplet and cooler desktops. I like guydog too. but had problems with window and desktop switcher on openbox. Could not figure out. Used open box many times before. Iguleder does great work too and would like to get his devxx files for guy dog and get next pup and e17 versions. Has he quit working with puppy? No downloads available from his site. Will work with and check back if you have any fixes for wireless as that is the only way I can get on Internet. I am very impressed with exprimo overall! Great e17!
Thanks for all your hard work. Intel Pro wireless ABG is driver on simple network set up. Sending from mage 2 pup, because waiting for fix on loading save file for this puplet. Love your work!
Kathy or cooltechkathy

mikeslr

Posting to the Wrong place

#2 Post by mikeslr »

Hi cooltechkathy,

You probably clicked the wrong button before posting about Exprimo, but if you want pemasu or one of the illuminati following its build to help overcome the problem, its best to post to the Exprimo thread.

mikesLr

Eldes

#3 Post by Eldes »

Yes, you need to send a private message.