Chinese Language Pets

For efforts in internationalising Puppy and solving problems in this area
csshin

fcitx half Chinese pet interfere with bluetooth

#286 Post by csshin »

Thank you very much for carrying out the testing. I tried the libreoffice again and found that fcitx input does work now despite it failed to do so several time before. May be there is something to do with the order some packages were installed.

The bluetooth is still not working with the fcitx package but it is OK with the SCIM package. As a result I have two further questions:

Is it possible to use SCIM smart pinyin but get traditional Chinese output? I fiddled around with the settings but only get simplified Chinese.

Could you point me to documents/resource on how to assemble a half Chinese package. I am more at home with fcitx and would like to try out an older version (fcitx 3.6.2, I got that pet and have been using it in the past 7 years) to see whether bluetooth problem can be avoided.

Thank you very much not only for this effort but for maintaining the Chinese package for puppy which I think 99% of Chinese puppy user depend.

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#287 Post by icake »

Is it possible to use SCIM smart pinyin but get traditional Chinese output?
I do not think so. You may consider using Google pinyin for traditional Chinese input.
Could you point me to documents/resource on how to assemble a half Chinese package.
The fcitx txz for fatdog64 7.0.1 uses version 4.2.7.

In the "Universal Half-Chinese Pets

csshin

SCIM smart pinyin and older fcitx pets

#288 Post by csshin »

I do not think so. You may consider using Google pinyin for traditional Chinese input.
Do you mean that Google Pinyin is included in the SCIM package under the traditional Chinese input methods. I did not notice it last time I fiddled around with the configuration?
In the "Universal Half-Chinese Pets

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#289 Post by icake »

Do you mean that Google Pinyin is included in the SCIM package under the traditional Chinese input methods.
Google pinyin is not included in my SCIM packages. But once SCIM is installed, you can add other input method to the platform including Google pinyin. Here is a link to previous discussions about how to add google pinyin to scim:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 421ba0ed54
Can I simply use the pet2txz to convert your older pet to let it work in Fatdog, or do I need to recompile from source?
Just use pet2txz
Regarding the compilation of the older fcitx Chinese language pet, besides the input method, do I need to set or correct other things?
I think you just use pet2txz on the pet.
My view is that fatdog64, especially version 7.0.1 is not an Puppy system that is easy to modify. You might want to inspect other Puppy systems which are more straight forward (can apply pets and debs directly without the need to convert them into txz) and more Chinese friendly.

csshin

Chinese in fatdog64 701 on asus t300 chi (solved)

#290 Post by csshin »

in a previous post i mentioned that fcitx pack for fatdog64 701 will completely deactivate bluetooth in asus t300 chi. i do not know whether this is a generic problem for fatdog64 701 or only specific to asus t300 chi.

i need pinyin input with traditional chinese and prefer fcitx over scim. the problem is solved with the help and information from icake. i include the solution for those who may need it;

1. i used an older version of fcitx (3.6.2) as i suspect the problem may root from dbus or some library programs from the new fcitx. i decompress the pet and copy the files to their respective directories according to the extracted tree.

2. extract icake's half chinese pack but not install it. look for the doinst.sh file in the install directory.

3. copy the locale files from the extracted pack to their respective directories, following what the doinst.sh file does.

4. add the lines about export different variables to /etc/x11/xinitrc, again this is done following the doinst.sh file (less the line containing dbus).

5. in /root/.config/geany/keybindings.conf, look for "edit_autocomplete=", delete all the words following the = sign on that line.

6. restart x and you now get fcitx with bluetooth intact.

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#291 Post by icake »

Dry Falls released Just-Lighthouse 603 on Jul 3, 2015

Key features:

JL64-603g:
*upgraded wine to 1.7.23
*downgraded to cups 1.54.3
*first-run now sets up default browser and calls up the printer wizard (cups html interface)
*Because of unique python bindings, devx must currently be loaded to run system-config-printer
*fixed legacy boot (for isolinux)
*Systemd no longer auto-loads at boot up
*Moved netboot to systemd addon until gtk problem opening dnsmasq is settled
*Current samba has been successfully tested with winXP
*New busybox & glib/gcc in initrd.xz
*integrated lighthouse update with gslapt for slackware packages

JL64-603
largely of bug fixes unsuitable for further patching JL64-602.
PPM_auto2 is now fully functional.
Musher's slocate gui is the preferred search database.
Brought back Lighthouse update with two lines of script changed so that 'update file list' closes down lhp-update and brings up gslapt for installation of slackware packages.
SFS files are available at g-drive and only downloadable via browser or Stemsee's 'nluug-get'
Select default e-mail with 'defaults-chooser' inside the desktop folder prior to clicking the e-mail icon.
All add-ons specific to JL64-603 will be in the same directory. Most in ExtraSfs will work (as will those at Tazoc's repo).

more information:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=99712

download jl64-603g.iso (690 mb)
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

I have made these Chinese language pets for 64 bit Just-Lighthouse 603g:

1. half-Chinese language pets:
enable you to display and input Chinese language under 64 bit Just-Lighthouse 603g

a. fcitx input platform:
not done because after installed fcitx, Just-Lighthouse 603 becomes very unstable and reboots are required to resolve frozen desktop. Thus all data created in the session will be lost.

b. SCIM input platform:
scim64_1.4.9-en-zh-preicse-12.0.3.pet (18 mb)

with 23 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Feb 6 and 13, 2015)

2. Chinese language pets (require the prior installation of an half-Chinese language pet, item b above):
enable you to display Chinese in desktop menus, sub-menus, icon labels

c. Simplified Chinese:
jl64-603g-zhcn-12.0.3.pet (1.2 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
jl64-603g-zhhk-12.0.3.pet (1.5 mb)

All these half-Chinese and Chinese language pets are now available for download from the public sharing folders. Please see the first posting for download addresses.

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#292 Post by icake »

puppylinuxworld released PuppyBang Linux 6.0.3 on Jun 26, 2015

Key features:
based on Puppy Tahr 6.0.2 using OpenBox window manager

installed software includes :

Simple Screen recorder - Screencasting/Streaming
OpenShot - Video Editing
Blender
Gimp
Google Chrome Browser
Libre Office suite
Teamviewer
Steam

more information:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=99969

download iso puppybang_by_lhg (755 mb):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EEyj ... sp=sharing

I have made these Chinese language pets for puppybang 6.0.3

enable you to display and input Chinese language under puppybang 6.0.3

a. fcitx input platform:
fcitx_4.2.7-en-zh-raring-13.0.1.pet (24 mb)
with 16 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Feb 19, 2015)

b. SCIM input platform:
scim_1.4.14-en-zh-raring-13.0.1.pet (22 mb)
with 23 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Feb 19, 2015)

2. Chinese language pets (require the prior installation of an half-Chinese language pet, item a or b above):

c.Simplified Chinese:
puppybang-6.0.3-zhcn-13.0.1.pet (4.6 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
puppybang-6.0.3-zhhk-13.0.1.pet (4.1 mb)

All these half-Chinese and Chinese language pets are now available for download from the public sharing folders. Please see the first posting for download addresses.

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#293 Post by icake »

rg66 released X-tahr 1b2 beta on Jun 18, 2015

X-tahr is based on tahrpup-6.0.2 CE with the Xfce-4.12.x desktop environment.
Beta 1bx comes with the 3.14.20 noPAE kernel and is a testing release.

more information:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=99849

download X-tahr-1b2.iso (256 mb):
http://smokey01.com/rg66/X-tahr/testing/

I have made these Chinese language pets for xtahr 1b2

enable you to display and input Chinese language under xtahr 1b2

a. fcitx input platform:
with 16 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Feb 19, 2015)

b. SCIM input platform:
with 23 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Feb 19, 2015)

2. Chinese language pets (require the prior installation of an half-Chinese language pet, item a or b above):

c.Simplified Chinese:
xtahr-1b2-zhcn-13.0.1.pet (1.9 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
xtahr-1b2-zhhk-13.0.1.pet (1.9 mb)

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#294 Post by icake »

ETP released mousecam pup v6 Jun 20, 2013.

features:

This Pup came about as a by-product of the request for a Pup operated by a “single switch

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#295 Post by icake »

rg66 released carolite 1.2 on Feb 5, 2014

main features:
a cut down verion of lina 1.2
changed SFS prefix from lina to carolite

added
go-mtpfs
hddtemp-0.3-beta15-52
inxi-1.9.17
pmtp and menu right click mount/unmount MTP Devices
refresh desktop menu right click
sysres system restore

updated
avfav
firefox-26.0
mtpaint-3.44.56
pac-tools
pet-uninstall
pmount (modified for lina)
exo-0.10.2
wget-1.15
xmeumaker-3.2.0
yad-0.25.1

more information:
http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... start=1230

download iso Carolite-1.2.iso (137 mb):
http://smokey01.com/carolina/isos/non-pae/

I have made these Chinese language pets for carolite 1.2

enable you to display and input Chinese language under carolite 1.2

a. fcitx input platform:
fcitx_4.2.0-en-zh-precise-12.0.0.pet (19 mb)
with 16 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Jan 19, 2015)

b. SCIM input platform:
scim_1.4.9-en-zh-precise-12.0.0.pet (22 mb)
with 23 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Jan 19, 2015)

c. Simplified Chinese:
carolite-1.2-zhcn-12.0.0.pet (1.9 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
carolite-1.2-zhhk-12.0.0.pet (1.2 mb)

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#296 Post by icake »

Further to the release of Just-Lighthouse 602 final on Jun 7, 2015, Dry Falls released updated Just-Lighthouse 602 final (JL64-602f.iso) on Jul 14, 2015

more information:

download jl64-602f.iso (689 mb)

I have made these Chinese language pets for 64 bit Just-Lighthouse 602 final:

enable you to display and input Chinese language under 64 bit Just-Lighthouse 602 final

a. fcitx input platform:
not done because after installed fcitx, Just-Lighthouse 602 final becomes very unstable and reboots are required to resolve frozen desktop. Thus all data created in the session will be lost.

b. SCIM input platform:

with 23 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Feb 6 and 13, 2015)

2. Chinese language pets (require the prior installation of an half-Chinese language pet, item b above):

c. Simplified Chinese:
jl64-602f-zhcn-12.0.3.pet (1.2 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
jl64-602f-zhhk-12.0.3.pet (1.5 mb)

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#297 Post by icake »

Further to the release of Just-Lighthouse 603 on Jul 3, 2015, Dry Falls released updated Just-Lighthouse 603 on Jul 14, 2015

Key changes:

uploaded JLH64-603Deltas.tar.gz, effectively upgrading

JLH64-603g to JLH64-603;
minor additions to Devx, documentation, 3_devextra;
removed about 6M of extraneous libraries from lib64 in basefile (see changes.txt);
tar.gz includes new initrd.xz to account for dropping the 'g' from distrospecs;
revert to old busybox in base file;
fix/upgr libevent-2.0.21 & cups;
JLH64-603 now contains nettools and fuse-ssh which has workarounds for networking without full udev;
dnsmasq (v2.72) now on 2_sysd; rarian, tftp, scrollkeeper & yasm added to 3_devxtra;
Troublesome symlink (udev in lib & etc) fixed;
rem symlink to var/tmp/kdecache-root/icon-cache.kcache in 4_kde;
md5's adjusted in lhp-update pkglist;
edit transmission sfs for libevent-2.0.21

more information:

download JLH64-603Deltas.tar (87 mb)

I have made these Chinese language pets for 64 bit Just-Lighthouse 603:

enable you to display and input Chinese language under 64 bit Just-Lighthouse 603

a. fcitx input platform:
not done because after installed fcitx, Just-Lighthouse 603 becomes very unstable and reboots are required to resolve frozen desktop. Thus all data created in the session will be lost.

b. SCIM input platform:

c. Simplified Chinese:
jlh64-603-zhcn-12.0.3.pet (1.2 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
jlh64-603-zhhk-12.0.3.pet (1.5 mb)

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#298 Post by icake »

TLM released Diamond 528 on Feb 8, 2012.

New features:
Lxmenu category icons

Simple Scan---lightweight alternative to xsane. No PET available for this; i lifted the entire program manually from PCLinuxOS and transplanted it into Puppy, along with a hpliplite scan pet, and everything works!

Custom Diamond Openbox theme
Enhancements to tint2, including date tooltip on the clock, as well as mouse-click functions when clicking on the clock. Left click opens the Osmo calendar; right click opens the utility to set the time and date. Also some coloration added to the tint2 theme.

Volume control has also been colorized.

The desktops are intuitively laid out and names as Left and Right. Taskbar uses icon view to show tasks, making this a very efficient multitasking system.

Improved Openbox menu:
Corrected spelling in Openbox Simple Theme Creator form "Boarders" to "Borders"
Removed Sylpheed and added Thunderbird. Changed defaultemail accordingly.
Firefox updated to version 12.
GetFlash upgraded to version 1.0
Capitalization of tiltles of all first tier subfolders under root (My Documents, Downloads, etc) Several programs such as Pupsnap and Pupctorrent were coded to produce lower-cased versions of these folders, so i have modified all of those programs as well to use the new upper=cased folders.

Moved startup sound to /etc/init.d
Startup sound is a female voice proclaiming: "initializing startup sequence" The sound used to load after the desktop was up, which
was kind of out of sync since the initialization was already complete at the time the sound played. The startup sound will now play about the time the keyboard wizard appears when using the live cd, and will play before the desktop loads on a full HD install.

Have not tried frugal.

New shutdown sound:
the counterpart to the above mentioned startup sound. For those not familiar with Diamond, it uses the ali-logout python script by forum member alexandrion. I have made a script similar to the startup sound script which now plays the following sound: "initializing shutdown sequence" I added and exec line of code to this script to invoke ali-logout, and then pointed all shutdown methods to point to this script. The entire thing is fluid and smooth.

Added Mixxx (thanks 666philb) you will need nvidia or ati drivers to run Mixxx.

Two file managers: Thunar and ROX.
Two panels.
Two menus.
Features timidity MIDI player with GUI:

Other features:
Imported xkill from another puppy
Simple System Settings Center
Gnome Player
PupRadio
Precord
FF Convert
Extra cursor themes
Pristine uniform naming of all menu entries
Better looking icons
Persistent Startup sound (exclusive!) See the Howto section of the forum for my post about this.
Geweled
Many common file associations are preconfigured to open in desired applications, including images, sounds, word documents, etc.

more information:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=75858

download isoes:
Diamond528_512.iso (274 Mb)
Full Version (With LibreOffice 3.5.3 and Java Runtime Environment 1.7u4) : Diamond528_512_full.iso (465 mb)

https://archive.org/details/Puppy_Linux_Diamond528

I have made these Chinese language pets for Diamond 528

enable you to display and input Chinese language under mousecam pup v6

a. fcitx input platform:
with 16 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Jan 19, 2015)

b. SCIM input platform:
with 23 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Jan 19, 2015)

c. Simplified Chinese:
diamond-5.2.8-zhcn-12.0.0.pet (2.9 mb)
diamond-5.2.8full-zhcn-12.0.0.pet (4.5 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
diamond-5.2.8-zhhk-12.0.0.pet (2.5 mb)
diamond-5.2.8full-zhhk-12.0.0.pet (4.1 mb)

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#299 Post by icake »

Tman released SolidPup 5.1.1 B Lite and OBXF on May 8, 2011.

Key features:
Based on Wary 5.1.1
Compatable with all Wary pets
can run on newer computers but was designed for older ones
kernel 2.6.32.28-2
includes VLC Media Player, Gimp, and Deadbeef
2 versions available:
Lite has Icewm as the default window manager with openbox as the alternate window manager
OBXF version has openbox and xfce4 window managers

more information:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=67633

download iso:
Solid511B-Lite-rc2.iso (99 mb)
Solidpup511B-OBXF-beta-1.0.iso (114 mb)
http://www.smokey01.com/Tman/SolidPup511/

I have made these Chinese language pets for solidpup 5.1.1

enable you to display and input Chinese language under solidpup 5.1.1

a. fcitx input platform:

b. SCIM input platform:

c. Simplified Chinese:
Lite: Solidpup-5.1.1Blite-zhcn-12.0.0.pet (2.0 mb)
OBXF: Solidpup-5.1.1Bobx-zhcn-12.0.0.pet (2.0 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
Lite: Solidpup-5.1.1Blite-zhhk-12.0.0.pet (1.8 mb)
OBXF: Solidpup-5.1.1Bobx-zhhk-12.0.0.pet (1.8 mb)

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#300 Post by icake »

simplicity 32 bit 15.7 was released on Aug 2, 2015.

As usual, 2 different versions are provided:

netbook (lighter) and desktop (more applications)

Main features:
based on Slacko
LXDE desktop environment
32 bit uses kernel 4.0.4
netbook with Browsers: Chrome, focuses on cloud based applications
Desktop with fully featured distributions including spotify, libreoffice and thunderbird

more information:
http://simplicitylinux.org/

download isoes:
Netbook157Final-32.iso (360 mb):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/simplic ... o/download

Desktop157Final-32.iso (571 mb):

I have made these Chinese language pets for 32 bit simplicity 15.7

enable you to display and input Chinese language under 32 bit simplicity 15.7

a. fcitx input platform:
fcitx_4.2.0-en-zh-precise-12.0.1.pet (19 mb)

with 16 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Feb 4 and 12, 2015)

b. SCIM input platform:
scim_1.4.9-en-zh-precise-12.0.1.pet (22 mb)

c. Simplified Chinese:

Netbook: simplicity-15.7nb-zhcn-12.0.1.pet (3.5 mb)
Desktop: simplicity-15.7dt-zhcn-12.0.1.pet (3.5 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:

Netbook: simplicity-15.7nb-zhhk-12.0.1.pet (2.8 mb)
Desktop: simplicity-15.7dt-zhhk-12.0.1.pet (2.8 mb)

Known issues:
For both netbook and desktop, the 32 bit simplicity 15.7 cannot start scim in the Chrome browser. The solution to is to install one or more of the following browsers so that scim can run in a web browser:
firefox, palemoon or seamonkey.

You can downland and install these from:

firefox:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/puppyst ... t/download

palemoon:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/98neg46yxvixf ... 1.pet?dl=0

seamonkey:
http://distro.ibiblio.org/quirky/pet_packages-wary5/

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#301 Post by icake »

simplicity 64 bit 15.7 was released on Aug 2,2015.

As usual, 2 different versions are provided: netbook (lighter) and desktop (more applications)

Main features:
based on Slacko
LXDE desktop environment
64 bit uses kernel 4.0.2
netbook with Browsers: Chrome, focuses on cloud based applications
Desktop with fully featured distributions including spotify, libreoffice and thunderbird

more information:
http://simplicitylinux.org/

download iso
Netbook157Final-64.iso (408 mb):

Destop157Final-64v2.iso (575 mb):

I have made these Chinese language pets for 64 bit simplicity 15.7

enable you to display and input Chinese language under 64 bit simplicity 15.7

a. fcitx input platform:
fcitx64_4.2.7-en-zh-raring-13.0.5.pet (24 mb)

with 16 Chinese input methods( for more details, please see post dated Feb 4 and 12, 2015)

b. SCIM input platform:
scim64_1.4.14-en-zh-raring-13.0.4.pet (22 mb)

c. Simplified Chinese:

Netbook: simplicity64-15.7nb-zhcn-13.0.5.pet (3.5 mb)
Desktop: simplicity64-15.4dt-zhcn-13.0.5.pet (3.5 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:

Netbook: simplicity64-15.4nb-zhhk-13.0.5.pet (2.8 mb)
Desktop: simplicity64-15.4dt-zhhk-13.0.5.pet (2.8 mb)

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#302 Post by icake »

Jejy69 released mate-tahr-6.0.2 on May 23, 2015

Key features:
based on TahrPup 6.0.2
using MATE desktop

more information:
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 353#858353

download mate-tahr-6.0.2.iso (338 mb):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/desktop ... o/download

I have made these Chinese language pets for mate tahr 6.0.2

a. fcitx input platform:

b. SCIM input platform:

c. Simplified Chinese:
matetahr-6.0.2-zhcn-13.0.0.pet (2.9 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
matetahr-6.0.2-zhhk-13.0.0.pet (2.5 mb)

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#303 Post by icake »

klesterjr released amipup 1.1.3 on Aug 21, 2015

key changes:
latest firefox

more information:
http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 82ae318028

download amipup_v1.1.3.iso (219 mb):
https://sourceforge.net/projects/amipup ... o/download

I have made these Chinese language pets for amipup 1.1.3

enable you to display and input Chinese language under amipup 1.1.3

a. fcitx input platform:

b. SCIM input platform:

2. Chinese language pets (require the prior installation of an half-

Chinese language pet, item a or b above):

c. Simplified Chinese:
amipup-1.1.3-zhcn-12.0.0.pet (1.9 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
amipup-1.1.3-zhhk-12.0.0.pet (1.9 mb)

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#304 Post by icake »

peebee released LxPupTahr 15.05.2 on Aug 7, 2015

Key changes from 15.05.1:
- openbox-3.6.1
- tahrfix7 as of 6-aug-15
- smaller iso size (from bigger .sfs block size)

more information:
http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 714#859714

download LxPupTahr-15.05.2-nopae.iso (216 mb):
http://lx-pup.weebly.com/upup-tahr.html

I have made these Chinese language pets for LxPupTahr 15.05.2

enable you to display and input Chinese language under 15.05.2

a. fcitx input platform:
fcitx_4.2.0-en-zh-precise-12.0.1.pet (19 mb)

b. SCIM input platform:
scim_1.4.9-en-zh-precise-12.0.1.pet (22 mb)

c. Simplified Chinese:
lxpuptahr-15.05.02-zhcn-12.0.1.pet (3.6 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
lxpuptahr-15.05.02-zhhk-12.0.1.pet (3.2 mb)

icake

Chinese Language Pets

#305 Post by icake »

Barry Kauler released Appril 7.1 on Aug 18, 2015

Key features:
latest Quirky April series
built from source using T2
not related to any other distributions
7.1 aims for Android app developers and include these softwares:
Android SDK
Android Studio
App Inventor
Oracle JDK
LiveCode
download file is near 1GB.
The intention is to have out-of-the-box, just-click-and-get-going Android app development, catering for total non-programmers with App Inventor, through intermediate with LiveCode, to hard-core coders with Android Studio.
A significant feature of Appril is that App Inventor runs locally, whereas the official project is hosted by MIT "in the cloud".
A very significant difference from all other quirkies, puppies and Puppy-derivatives, is that Appril contains all development tools. Other pups are designed for users, with a optional humongous "devx" package available to provide all compiling, version control, etc.
Appril has it all builtin, absolutely everything you can think of.
This makes Appril superb as a compiling environment for any Linux project.
The full Samba as well. You can see the package list in the running Appril, in files /root/.packages/woof-installed-packages and devx-only-installed-packages.

more information: http://bkhome.org/news/?viewDetailed=00236

download appril-7.1-16gb.img.xz (1018 mb) or appril-7.1.uzfs.xz (1000 mb)
http://distro.ibiblio.org/quirky/quirky ... ppril-7.1/

I have made these Chinese language pets for Appril 7.1

enable you to display and input Chinese language under Appril 7.1

a. fcitx input platform:
fcitx_4.2.0-en-zh-precise-12.0.3.pet (19 mb)

b. SCIM input platform:
scim_1.4.9-en-zh-precise-12.0.3.pet (22 mb)

c. Simplified Chinese:
appril-7.1-zhcn-12.0.3.pet (2.4 mb)

d. Traditional Chinese:
appril-7.1-zhhk-12.0.3.pet (2.0 mb)